Home

Which Is Your Favourite Prequel Episode?

Diego Varen

Which Is Your Favourite Prequel Episode  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Favourite Prequel Episode

• Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    • Star Wars Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones
    • Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge Of The Sith

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Revenge of the Sith. It brings the whole story together and does it in a good way. While the acting may not be the best from Natalie or Hayden, they did way better then in episode II.

Otherwise my second favorite is the Phantom Menace because of the story. My least favorite is Attack of the Clones because of the sappy love story and it mostly seemed like filler for the trilogy.

bah. the results are pretty conclusive, if you didnt ahve enough bain cells to work out the result anyway. i don't. my last one dies of loneliness. *sniff*. attention seekers, all ye who voted nay to EP3!

• 2 weeks later...

I voted TPM, mainly because ATOC just didn't have a story and ROTS f*cked the OT even more up then the previous 2 movies did. I don't know why but, excluding a few shots during the Battle of Naboo, I think the CG is done way better and realistic in TPM then in ATOC or ROTS (but this probably due to the poor quality of the DVD transfer :p)

Battle of Naboo, I think the CG is done way better and realistic in TPM then in ATOC or ROTS

I agree, (although I thought that alot of the distant shots during the Battle over Coruscant were fantastic.) I always thought that the grass and the MTTs and AATs were extremely realistic.

• 4 weeks later...

yea, Ep 3 was the best of the PT. of the 3 its the only one that my opnion doesnt change with each viewing. when i first saw 1 & 2 i loved them, but it seems the more i watch them the more i dislike them. which is prolly why i dont watch them anymore really, that an jar jar makes me want to pull my hair out.

I prefer the dark endings of some episodes. Like Episode IV, the dark endings of Episode III (maybe even Ep. II) make the movie excellent. I am probably one of the few Original Trilogy fans that will not complain about the prequels. I liked them all. However, Ep. III was my absolute favorite. It is currently tucked safely behing Ep. IV as my all time favorite movies.

Archived