Home

Which Is Your Favourite Prequel Episode?

Diego Varen

Which Is Your Favourite Prequel Episode  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Favourite Prequel Episode

• Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    • Star Wars Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones
    • Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge Of The Sith

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yay, another bumped post.

I will probably be burned alive for saying this, but... all right... here it goes...

The Phantom Menace > Attack of the Clones > Revenge of the Sith

All right, now you hate me... but then again, if I add the illusion of the OT...

A New Hope > Return of the Jedi > The Phantom Menace > Attack of the Clones > The Empire Strikes Back > Revenge of the Sith

Now it's time for me to be burned alive even slower... I guess that's what I get for having an opinion in a forum full of Star Wars fanboys... but I'd like to point out I came with this order after LOTS of thinking, I don't get much more (if any) joy out of watching ANH than I do watching RotS. I mean, it's all Star Wars after all...

• 2 years later...

Revenge of the Sith is the obvious best. The story is brilliant and for the most part the acting is good. Revenge is truly up to the standards of the original trilogy. It also is more powerful and has more emotion than any of the others.

Attack of the Clones had good story and the climax was good but the love dialogue was not so good.

The Phantom Menace is good too but Revenge of the Sith is the best of the prequel trilogy.

• 1 month later...

Archived