Home

Post your awesome images (inspired by HerbieZ's thread) (56K Warning)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Distorted, you really got some huge pictures. You may want to reduce the size a lot. My pics take 67%-75% less memory and I post one pic at a time so it doesn't overwhelm the web page.

Anyway, this Sith Assassin has bitten the dust.

malachor139az.jpg

Above and beyond. I wish I knew how to do this. All I have are concept drawings from RPs. As always, you find some good ones Shem. Pretty good ones too Distorted. I especially like it when the Disciple rams a blade through his head. I wish we could still see the wholes. :lol:

As always, you find some good ones Shem.

Thanks! :)

Some of you will notice that Kavar has a blue and a green one instead of two blue. Vrook has a blue instead of a green because the USM change. And Zez Kai-El has a green one instead of a purple one, which I did myself because I tried to keep it consistant with Lucas' vision.

stuff531co.jpg

Im honored to have my name in a thread title. Just for the record, what the heck happened to atris in the shots? Im new to the modding side of Kotor, ive never modded either game through fear of the games breaking :/

It's Atris' Darth Traya costume that was cut (cos that storyline possibility was never fully implemented).

All I did was swap the stats details for the model of Atris and her Darth Traya rendition using the KotOR tool (the 2da editor). It's really simple, trust me. You don't need any prior knowledge of modding for the basic stuff. And plus, if you don't like what you've done to the game, you simply just remove your edited files from the Override folder (where you put them in the first place).

No change with this method is ever permanent.

I also did this with Canderous/Mandalore's no-helmet model, (some other small details) and...

here's another picture, using the cut asian male head for my new character (I used the same technique as above to implement this):

saberstab3wt.jpg

I always like that scene, too.

Oh, the melodrama! ;)

Hey Shem, what robe/skin are you using? Is it the Grievous skin of Sciamanos from pcgamemods?

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/12388.html

Sort of. I did use the mask. I changed the eyes to be human instead of Grievous looking. I do have a black robe like Nihilus, but I made the cape red, and gave it armbands and a belt to look different.

Here is a pic to see the difference between Nihilus and my skin. You can't really see the belt in that pic and you really have to look to see that the cape is red.

telosbattle113rx.jpg

It looks awesome.

Thanks. :) And I love using Nihilus' battle animations.

By the way, really nice picks, sure your HD is collapsed with them :bounce1:.

Yeah, I have thousands of pics.

Archived