Home

LucasArts Video Games - Can you identify this game?

freight69

Hi everyone, I realize I am a noobie and that everyone here hates threads asking for help, but this thread will be deleted as soon as I get the right answer to this question (if deletion is possible).

I am on another message board and we are having a trivia challenge. The question I've come across is below.

In 2001, LucasArts released the latest installment in a series of well-known games. What was the name of the character who made its second appearance (in the series) in this game?

The clue also indicates it is a PC game. I think it may be one of the Monkey Island Games, but I have never played any of them, so I know nothing about the characters.

Any help, even if it is just a suggestion, would be much appreciated.

//Erik

Yep, I looked there, but there are several games listed and the names of the characters aren't sufficiently spelled out to give me a good idea of the answer to that question.

I'm really looking for someone who is a big gamer and plays all of the LucasArts games. Especially Monkey Island.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know, this is kinda of an odd question... but after playing a lot of games by L.A., im kinda guessing its one of the games in the Jedi Knight series. I don;t know which one yet, but as for the character, I would have to guess Luke, since Im pretty sure that Jedi Academy was released after 2001 and I think Jedi Outcast was released in that year. But im very sure that Luke was the character that made his second appereance in this game, cause i think he appeared in one earlier one.

I dont know, this is kinda of an odd question... but after playing a lot of games by L.A., im kinda guessing its one of the games in the Jedi Knight series. I don;t know which one yet, but as for the character, I would have to guess Luke, since Im pretty sure that Jedi Academy was released after 2001 and I think Jedi Outcast was released in that year. But im very sure that Luke was the character that made his second appereance in this game, cause i think he appeared in one earlier one.

He wasn't in Jedi Knight - was he in Dark Forces?

• 1 month later...

Archived