Home

TSL - Flashbacks on Dxun

Miltiades

Hi

The wreckages on Dxun, the dialog between Kreia and Atton regarding the Exiles past on Dxun and the Sith Tomb on Korriban gave me an idea. The Exile must have had thoughts of the Mandalorian Wars when he landed on Dxun.

What I have in mind is, when the Ebon Hawk lands on Dxun, the Exile dreams of when he came to Dxun. This could be a cutscene where the Exile walks with a few Republic Soldiers next to him, and they report to him or something.

Then, when the Exile's walking on Dxuns surface, you get a few flashbacks of the battle on Dxun. And in the flashback, you get to see the exact place of where the Exile's walking now.

I'm not a good modder, still learning, and I'm certainly not a good scripter, and not good in making cutscenes. I hope someone could make this (if it's possible).

Otherwise, maybe I'll do it... in the future (and it would take long - too long).

I don't think we see Republic Soldiers in KOTOR 2 (correct me if I'm wrong) but you could use heavily armored soldiers instead.

We don't see them, only in the tomb on Korriban (and then they're an illusion). But the textures etc. for the Republic Soldiers are on the Kotor2 cd's, so there's no problem.

Don't you also see them when you talk to Carth (Or see Carth) talking to various characters, also the Harbringer has Republic corpses/Holocrons which could porbably work.

But you would probably need those dreaded voice overs

As mentioned there are Republic soldiers available from the Korriban Tomb module, in addition to the Republic officers present on the Sojourn bridge during the Ravager's assault on Citadel Station. So all the raw materials are already there, so to speak.

Alright, thank's for the clear up. It's been awhile since I've played KOTOR 2.

Archived