Home

Battle over Coruscant edit request

I know everyone here knows about the complaints about boc. I know, I'm one of them. I have come to a conclusion that something has to be done so I have an idea (unfortunately I suck at modding and haven't even tried it).

Make boc come with a vehicle extension mod that WORKS! (NOT THE 99 VEHICLES mod! that doesn't work at all and for some people it does but not for the others)

Decrease the amount of vehicles in boc or find a way to do it without any problems.

I know there are mods like japlus and OJP but there are people who like the default game too (Except for that stupid vehicle limit) so I suggest someone make a vehicle extension or limit mod.

Thank you for letting me having (possibly wasting) your time. If it comes to that no one will do any of these or better then I guess I'll have to try to make a mod if it comes to that.

I did, "plus" I can't even get japlus to work the stuff anyway! So I'm saying somebody shoul make the BOC thing work by default or make a mod to ONLY edit the vehicle limit...

Or make a guide to install/make all changes work on japlus so I can understand what I'm missing.

Archived