Home

Lets talk about Nihilus [Spoilers]

DarthZayne

what we know for sure about Nihilus , his a male , when visas talk about him she always says "he" same about Kreia..

He have the power to feed the force in force sensitive.

He also look to have a power to Banish someone from the force , like Nomi Sunrider did to Ulic Qel-Droma.

hes ruthless , he have slave's and a strange way to corrupt hes enemy..

he want to face the exile but why ???

we dont know what species he hes.. or where hes from.

have he been trained by kreia , i dont think so.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh he was born of the Mandalorian wars. He attacked Telos because he believed that there were Force sensitives there. The Exile shows up and he tries to feed but cannot. Visa's was his slave in that he made her see her destroyed world and she was bound to him. It's almost like a padawan is bound to the master but in a twisted sort of way.

They didn't even make him so special in the game. Devs just made him look cool.

Too bad, he was the one who inspired me to play KotOR 2 because he looked like an awesome sith lord.

Everyone needs a good inspiration...lol

Yeah, Nuhilius was a real disapointment for me...on Xbox.

Hmmm he could be a force unknown to anyone. I mean if he feeds off the force and can destroy whole worlds through it, he can't be anything we can imagine. He maybe the force himself, although a more corrupt version of it. Or possibly a sith that died but has come back in that form.

I don't know really, if i was the exile i would have a sneak peak at him under his mask to make sure :p

Maybe because all the life lost in the Mandalorian wars there was a huge disturbance in the force or something. And the end product of it was him. I dunno i'm just using my imagination hehe. ALthough my imagination has more bunnies.

i realy dont think hes human , hes speaking an unknow language.

if you have some proof hes human , your welcome to show us.

Hey, some humans in the Sith Academy in K1 were speaking Ryl! And he's speaking Sith, just like the holocrons Atris decorated her room with. Red and black. What a bad taste!

And try to get some spelling and grammar...

i realy dont think hes human , hes speaking an unknow language.

if you have some proof hes human , your welcome to show us.

Visas comes right out and tell us "He's just a man". Don't know about you but that was good enough for me. As for the language, it's a pretty obvious attempt to make him mysterious, evil, and other-worldly.

I thought that when he is "speaking" it's like he is communicating through the force directly, as he is now more of a part of it then a individual sentient being. Kinda like how Visas and Kreia see through the force (if you ever do 1st person perspective with Kreia, it is the same as with Visas/Force Sight), but in terms of communicating orally through the force, and thus only those strongly attuned to it can understand/interpret what he is expressing on an "aural" level.

I can't remember where I got that idea from, but I thought that was the explanantion the very first time I played through the game, and have kind of excepted/not questioned it since...

so this makes me wish I could remember now how I got that impression exactly in the first place...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure - as Achilles said - that he is human. Kreia says something about him no longer being a "man" anymore (I think in an homage somewhat to Anakin/Vader), and when you kill him, Visas can say, *hang on*... here:

aman5ap.jpg

If that isn't proof, then I don't know what the hell is...

The Distorted , thanks for this proof and info.

but even kreia or Vissa maybe are wrong cause if you notice Even vissa and kreia said that Nihilus is a "Beast" iam currently playing the game again to make my new video and ill take a screenshot of it . if you want .

But i should admit with proof you guys bring me , he have more chance to be human , than anything els ..

but explain me that .... What nihilus language , its for sure not Galactic basic , even the dev's didint make subtitle when hes talking.

Sorry about my english guys again if i make my self unclear with my bad english.

but explain me that .... What nihilus language , its for sure not Galactic basic , even the maker of the game didint show subtitle.

Sorry about my english guys again if i make my self unclear with my bad english.

Like I said, I don't think it's a determinable/definable langauge as such, but more of an audible "voicing" of him communicating directly through the force itself, I think that's why (in his case) there are no subtitles for when he "speaks", as no direct interpretation (into a language form) is possible, because it is actually unintelligable - only force sensitives can understand him, and even then, they do not hear "words" exactly (or sentences for that matter) but interpret it more on a pyschic-like level. They "feel" it - his emotions, thoughts, desires, etc. - which makes sense because Kreia describes him (like his "hunger") as driven by instinct, a primitive urge personified/epitomised.

Archived