Home

Just finished this fantastic game (+question-translate)

mik2

Hi i know this game is alittle bit old ... 1996 or somthing

but i just heard of it i saw it as the number 1 of all times in adventure games

in gamespot , finished the game today and enjoyed this game so much

i really wish there will be a sequel (..continue) to this game

and if not i really wish the Lucas Arts will not stop making

many more original titles (especially adventure games :) ).

so i want to ask in year 1 when he talks to eva in the office when he finishes to talk to her he tells her something like that "hey ta wacha" or "hey ta wachu"

i guss it means something about see you later? but i want to know exactly what it means

thanks!

It's doubtful that there will ever be a series. Some people consider it a blessing, some are disappointed. Also, I haven't really been paying attention to what LucasArts is doing nowadays, but they definitely aren't making adventures anymore. :( The fourth Monkey Island was the last, I think.

I can't help you with that translation, but we've got a few Spanish speakers around here. I'm sure they'd love to help.

It should be "Ahi te watcho!" that it's in fact an spanglish way to say "See you!".

To confirm this someone have to play that part with subtitles on. I really can't remember him saying so but it can be true.

By the way: nice place that you have here. Friendly people that aren't fighting all the time but talking about movies and music.

thanks for the answers.

when he says that it really sounds good :]

was real fun playing this game.

i played some other adventure games before that too, like monkey island and the moment of silence.

i just love this genre i really hope it will never die.. so buy some adventure games because its much better then the other crap :p (i admit i like the other crap too but not as much^^).

i just love the thinking in the game , and the sotry and getting attached to characters

its just makes the best from a game .

By the way: nice place that you have here. Friendly people that aren't fighting all the time but talking about movies and music.

True. This place is so friendly and peaceful that I forgot I was supposed to be a moderator. :D Only when Thrik moved a thread a few weeks ago, I realised that I could have done that.

Hope you stick around. That goes for mik2, too. :)

It's almost sad when you go to a different section of the LucasForums, you expect everyone to be like this.

But that was slightly off-topic.

I didn't realize this was Number 1 for all adventure games....

Archived