Home

Engineer or Soldier

DarthJohn522

Engineer or Soldier on Off-line mode  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Engineer or Soldier on Off-line mode

:blast5: Which class is better for offline mode? Personally I like the Engineer more, because it's versatile and effective.The soldier does alot of damage with the blaster/elite rifle and thermal dets. The Engineer has a very good shotgun, the supply dispenser is so great, the detpacks are mini-mines and the fusion cutter is always so useful, the Engineer also regenerates its vehicle.

i get bored of just pwning everyone with the blaster rifle, so sometimes the engineer seems so cool. especially when he can heal himself, has detpacks, can slice vehicles and an ward shotgun that takes out a droideka shield in 3 hits. tactical side sometimes seems more appealing

so, gotta be the enigineer. w00t!

get in their and fight like a man! up close and personal. even if you miss, the enemy is gonna think "oh sh*t, hes got a shotty, run away!". then you can run after them and mow em down. or lead them into a handily placed detpack :)

I try to use soldier more, but I find the engineer is more useful if you want to gain any ground. The weapon is awsome, you get lots of health and can repair as a bonus. Oh yeah, det packs rock too (I just always kill meself with 'em)

I'd really like to say 'soldier' but that would be a lie. I like him more, but I just find myself using the engineer more and more despite myself.

...I just always kill meself with 'em...
LOL, that happens alot to me. i'll press the secondary fire button, nothing happens after a second so i press it again, and then all of a sudden i'm getting a birdseye view of Mos Eisley, the map which you will always find me playing :)

I'm going to have to say the soldier. Engineers can be very useful, but the soldiers are just better at taking out enemy troops, IMO. Soldiers are rather good at most ranges, whereas the engineer only is effective at shortrange, mostly. Also, the engineer doesn't even have a pistol for medium range, not that the pistols are that good, but the award pistols are good. I think that the engineer requires a strategy that I'm not used to, so I go with the soldier most of the time. However, if you're good at doing lots of rolling and sprinting, and still having good close range aim, and you like performing slices and fixing turrets/droids, then the engineers would be the class to play as.

• 2 months later...

Archived