Home

Announcement: Live Dev Chat coming May

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Good news everyone!

Empireatwar.net will be doing a Live Dev chat with the Empire at War team shortly after E3. You can expect to chat with some new people from previous chats as they will be discussing all the exciting news and developments with Empire at War.

*** For those living in Europe, the chat will be pretty late - probably around 10pm GMT but I am trying to get it on a Friday, so some of you might be allowed to stay up that bit later *** updated

Start preparing your questions!

The chat will be on IRC and full details will follow.

DMUK

Well if it's a dev chat about EaW they must have something up their sleeve!

Good News indeed.

Would i be bad if this thread turned to a "burning" one, if i mention that in 90% of the pm i have from Torpid the word "x-pack" (or one of its variants) is always mentioned.... :roll1:

i doubt it,i mean its only been out for a month an a bit,i hear they r gonna bring us yet another sw galaxies expansion.......

Actually...look at The Sims 2. It took them about one year to release an expansion pack. Remember that E3 is not necessarily a launch pad for new releases, but a "Heads Up" on current projects in the making. I wouldn't deem it too early. (: My two cents.

Archived