Home

where is everybody

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The KOTOR boards are def. still very far from dead.

maybe failing...

i posted on those boards yesterday morning at school, and when i got home it still said "last post by venom_tyrant"

please tell me that was just a blip, cos this forum is too good to die...yet:xp:

This forum has cooled down, I'd say. Though a few of us are still around keeping it alive. The RC board has almost died though. That's too bad because I thought that the game was really cool. Too bad I just got RC for Christmas and just registered on these LF in February. By then RC was already fading. Oh well, I won't let that happen to Battlefront!

*sigh*

well, it would seem that the BF forum is quite dead...:(

i've got a feeling im gonna get done for necroing or something, but seriously, this isnt exactly posted on much anymore. and this is why i joined the forums. anyway, that'll all change when BF3 comes out :):xp:

Yeah, I could do with an upgrade pack. I still play BF2 sometimes and the maps are still fun, but I think that new maps, and maybe some new classes, might bring more people. I don't see much of a change in gameplay coming in an expansion pack though.

Archived