Home

where is everybody

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they have a expansion pack coming out like in september or something its called expansion pack...lol it's got kit fisto on it

hasnt that already come out? (looks at friend playing as kit fisto gettin pwned by asaj ventress on bespin cloud city)

yup, it has :xp:

ON XBOX!!!!:xp:

becuase la hates the ps2 and PC

they sold 10 more copies to the xbox so xbox gets everything

kinda like Call of Duty 2

Xbox has goten like 7 free map packs and is getting Call of Duty 3

PC got a patch that forced you to uninstall your game and we dont get COD 3

thanks alot Activision

yo redtech, havent heard anything from you in a while. ironic you are posting in a 2where is everybody2 thread:xp: just kiddin matey.

still, BF2 on live isnt anything to shout about. when ever i try to swing my lightsaber as darth maul, the lag decides to make him look like he's trying to break dance.

But anything Maul does is cool! BTW, that better not be you in the avatar, skipping school is baaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Ahem.

With not much in the way of SP, there isn't much to come back to after the game is finished, and the game just doesn't have the "community" that other FPS games can, Ie. character dissection, plot analysis, so on. Might be because as a Star Wars game, what is there to discuss that hasn't already been canonised?

Well, in star wars you don't need a baber box to get wolves to urinate on you! (Yes, another Metal Gear Sold reference)

Point, this game have a bunch of little glitches here and there, especially online, to make it less enjoyable than BF1, when played w/o patches.

BTW anyone ripped out the xbox version of the patch already? someone can help transfer the official Ventress model and maps so we can do the transfer and mods with them.

In Metal Gear 1, you get a hankie that means wolves start peeing on you. Saying that, I take it at word value as I've played MGS2+ only.

He also wants to rip Asaji Ventress and the other X-box stuff, if he knew how...but I wonder if that's legal anyway?

Archived