Home

Funiest Lines in TSL

Well I can't find a similar thread in Telos bureau as to the one in Republic newsfeed. Forgive me Admins if it's here somewhere. Since I am on a game of TSL I thought it would be fun.

Atton - When he hears that you've finally found some clothes on Peragus (Fem Ex), screaming like a manly mynock

HK47 - When you tell him you don't want to interrogate him violently.

GOTO - Nearly everytime you speak to him he says things like "is there something you wish to do for me?" etc indicating that you serve him not the other way around

Mira - On men "I love my targets" etc

That's what I can think of for now.

Bao-Dur: Hey General, you okay?

Exile: What are you talking about?

Bao-Dur: You look like you've been standing too close to one of my shield generators.

Exile: You sure you haven't been chewing on power cables?

Bao-Dur: Whoa, claws out today aren't they?

LoL i think kotor 1 devs had some more sarcasm in their heads so i will post this one from k1, its in ancient ruin of dantooine when you skip through all the options the comp gives to you- "You kick the computer. Your leg hurts" i was like 0_o... o lol...

Indeed, they seemed to have a better sense of humour and wer'nt to afriad to put a few more sexual references in the game.

Oh and what does 0_o mean? It still confuses me.

Indeed, they seemed to have a better sense of humour and wer'nt to afriad to put a few more sexual references in the game.

Oh and what does 0_o mean? It still confuses me.

I guess you never heared this line then (originally posted by Mace_MacLeod):

HK-Mockery--"Oh, Master! I love you but hate all you stand for, but I think we should go and press our slimy, mucous-covered lips together in the cargo hold"

I personally found HK in KII even funnier than in K1. Atton also has quite a few funny lines. But there were a few more in K1.

Archived