Home

Hello From The Woods!

Nitro

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Fire and burning things quickly becomes your focus of daily existance when you're in the woods. I sat many a watch in my own field training, and went camping by myself for three days once. wink.gif The flames are mesmerizing, and can induce one to do all sorts of outlandish things; eventually, one will wear feathers, chant like a drunken indian and dance around the darn fire until one collapses into an exhausted fever where one either A: visits one's ancestors in the spirit world or B: turns into a coyote and bounds madly across the moonlit desert in search of the sleeping sun.

I blame the fire. Fire, obviously, is alive* and likes to hypnotize the foolish monkey people that sit right next to it. biggrin.gif What say ye on this hypothesis?

<font size=1>*Like a lifeform, fire grows, reproduces, consumes fuel and reacts to its environment.</font>

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

Hunting deer with an SKS is like...overkill man. LET ME USE THIS BROWNING .50 TO SHOTS THE SQUIRREL.

The SKS is only Semi Auto.

I hunt squirrels with a .22.(I got many a squirrel by putting a bullet strait into there arteries)

Doesn't damage the meat.

------------------

Official Forum Nuclear Terrorist & God of Insanity

Archived