Home

R.I.P. Proof.

Mike Windu

Wow. Another rapper shot dead from some bull**** argument. I'm shocked.

Even though I don't exactly know who he is or probably would have cared for any of his music, it's still sad to see **** like this happen. And it really needs to stop.

RIP

I'm not a huge rap fan but I do like Eminem and D-12. Proof got his jump to the big time because of Em and D-12. Really sucks that another artist is dead over something stupid.

Off topic but has anyone else noticed the number of musicians/artists that have died in the month of April over the years?

The video for the Eminem song "Like Toy Soldiers" shows Eminem pacing a hospital hallway as doctors try to revive Proof, who has been shot. Later, Eminem attends Proof's funeral as the song's lyrics lament the escalation in violence between rappers.

:(

I've found the best way to show that you don't care, is to not post. Otherwise, you obviously DO care. You're taking time out of your busy schedule to tell us that you don't care. Makes no sense. I wouldn't say you deserve to be banned, since it wouldn't matter if I did think so, but you certainly should prove how little you care, and simply not post if it's something that doesn't interest you.

Anyways, I've never heard of the guy, and hate rap music in general, so I'll not be missing the guy. Sucks for his firends, family, and fans that he had to go so violently though. Too bad.

I just went through and exploded all the posts that were off topic or non-conducive.

Further deviations will result in nasy results.

Thank you ET.

Unfortunatly, I heard on MTV news as I was flippin channels that he fired the first shots :(

Really hate it for the dude... even though he fired first in that whole incident in the nightclub... guess he had it coming to him...

On another note that nal guy should have not been banned for quoting something off Chappelle Show. I havent posted here in a year or so but I look everyday, and that was pretty intense if I might add. And I did see what he wrote before he changed it and it is nowhere the extent of deserving a ban... if you don't like what someones opinion is just scroll down to the next post. Everyone has a freedom of speech and as long as it is not directed towards another member of the same boards what does it matter, regardless of how mundane it might be.????

That is why I quit posting here.... because the community is set at maybe 20 people max and anyone else that posts their opinion gets exalted by the mod staff... ( which IMO is too young anyways) even though some of their own comments ( insane sith) are right up there at times with ones that you hammer ppl for, however its none of my biz anyways... just letting you know what I think... have a good day.

Archived