Home

who still plays KOTOR 1 and 2 ?

adey12

I'm still playing both KOTORs. I've just completed TSL Light Side and I'm now going to do KOTOR Light Side.

Off-Topic. A Moderator needs to move this to either Republic Newsfeed or Telos Tourist Bureau. I think.

Moved it to AHTO since it covers both of the games in the series. Thanks for the heads up though :D ~ ChAiNz.2da

Hadn't played either for a year, but I decided to run through them again back to back last week - still very cool. Still finding new bits of dialogue here and there. Though I sometimes wish I could completely forget everything about KOTOR and then play it with the same wide-eyed wonder I had the first time round. Or wait until KOTOR III comes out, whichever's easier.

Definitely, just played Kotor and currently working on TSL. I like to play them round-robin you can see the connections between them that way i.e. that some of the stuff that has shown up in 2 was planted in 1.

I do like to leave some time between game play though to "forget" stuff which makes it more interesting. Although at the moment I am on an "easter egg" hunt so need to complete three games in a row.

Do you people still play the games ?

I dont play KOTOR 1 as much, but KOTOR 2 is still a good game to play once you have a rest from it

Ive played kotor I 3 times, kotor 2 two times. Im thinking about playing again.

Not played them for quite a while. I'm trying to forget at least some of the dialoge (it's very hard to do so, because it's so well written), and then play through both of them again. I'm also waiting for TSLRP to finish with their work.

Whatever happens, both games will always stay in my memory as the most immersive games i ever played. Hopefully KOTOR 3 will be the same (if there even will be one).

Last playthrough of KotOR was probably about 3-4 months ago (pretty sure my play-count is in the 60's now). Last TSL playthrough of TSL was 2-3 months ago. I started playing Morrowind about a week ago, and I'm not sure if I will ever play anything else ever again.

Every once in a while when I'm really bored I load a save game from either KoTOR 1, or TSL and play those few crucial moments in the games, just to see the cinematics, or to hear HK-47's legendary comments, but I need a long break before I decide to play either of the two games from the beginning again.

I just finished Kotor 1 and have started on Kotor 2, at first i said to myself that i am more inclined to Kotor 1 but Kotor 2 has this big cult status with me that i love. I got the game on my 18th birthday which was the best day of my life. So everytime i play Kotor 2, i get this buzz.

And adey12.... are you my long lost JK2 padawan whom i used to battle alongside with, years ago?

Archived