Home

Help running JA+2.3 Mod on paid Dedicated Server!!

SOTLGMAN

I've checked other topics, as well as the "setting up a server for dummies" thread, and nothing has been able to help me with running JA+ Mod v2.3 on my server. Are there certain files I simplie put into my server's Game Data/Base folder? If so, can anyone please assist with this? I had the server running on JA+ 2.3 once before, but I had to reset the server and reinstall some files. The way I did it before was by placing certain files into the Game Data and Base folders, but I cannot remember what exactly I did. I've tried doing that once again, but nothing. Also, when I WAS capable of running JA+ 2.3 on the server, not all the features worked. EX: Grapple Hook, RGB Sabers, etc. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Okay, last stupid question:

How do you edit the actual jampDed.exe file target or source? I've tried creating a shortcut of it, editing that target and placing that into my FTP Game Data folder, but that "shortcut" jampDed.exe always doesn't transfer over as the real jampDed.exe would, nor does it run like the actual jampDed.exe would. Help??

Archived