Home

Active armor for your speeder bike

Rudolphski

It's as simple as.

One place land mine/mine's on speeder bike.

Two get on speeder bike.

Tree fly by the largest group of enemy troops you can find and watch all hell break loose. :firemad:

I figure why wait for the enemy to come to the mine when you can bring the mine to them.

Warning may cause kamakazi death if friendly fire is on! :wornout:

That's it I had it! I've been a member to this forum for like five or so months and their just isn't **** to talk about. I'm not just throwing a fit because my few post haven't been multi page threads but damn. 60 views and no one has a single fu%^ng thing to say. I'm sorry I'm a member to many other forums. I've got more than 850 post under my belt on one....why because theres stuff to talk about. On here their just an't s#it to talk about. I don't get it Battlefront is a great game and for a StarWars fan like myself and others like myself I would think that this forum would be busy all the time but s#it! So too the first mod that find's my little rant consider this my (just delete my account) note. Too all fairwell and happy whatever the hell it is you do on here.

Peace :waive1:

I don't get it Battlefront is a great game and for a StarWars fan like myself and others like myself I would think that this forum would be busy all the time but s#it!
Some would say this game could have been a lot better, and I would have to agree with them. So I think most have moved onto other games. Besides, it HAS been almost 6 months since the game came out; not all games live on forever....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Some would say this game could have been a lot better, and I would have to agree with them. So I think most have moved onto other games. Besides, it HAS been almost 6 months since the game came out; not all games live on forever....

...Battlefront 3 it might not even come out

Yeah, in fact I think the only one that can live on forever is Star Craft (woot!!!).

Yes, it will. We know from confidintial sources.

That sounds FUN. First chance I get i'm sticking all my mines on a BARC and making some fireworks.

Yeah, in fact I think the only one that can live on forever is Star Craft (woot!!!).

Yes, it will. We know from confidintial sources.

That sounds FUN. First chance I get i'm sticking all my mines on a BARC and making some fireworks.

Starcraft!!! Oh and there is also Counterstrike. You will be surprised how many people are still playing, especially on non-steam servers.

But the fact being, BF2 does not have the lifespan of BF1, unfortunately. Maybe cause its a bit of a rushed job with only some improvement(and minor degeneration), and feels more like a patch/xpack than a sequel.

Lets hope that if there ever is a BF3 they would do it better, it has been a while since a decently popular SW FPS comes tobe. And no, I did not mention playing as the Corrupted in BF3.

Archived