Home

shoud KOTOR 3 have custom light sabers

Shato Khan

shoud KORTOR 3 have custom light sabers  

82 members have voted

1. 1. shoud KORTOR 3 have custom light sabers

• yes
    • no

I fancy, with hard disks getting fatter with the day, that customization should be the order of the day. New Jedi should be able to customize their hilt design, just as if they are building a lightsaber themselves. Even if they create a few hilts, I think they should have custom hilts. Nevertheless, the mod community should correct this even if the developers choose not to.

2 people have voted no so far... how odd. Anyone with reason why we shouldnt have customisable sabers?

Personally, i would like to see something along the lines of crafting your lightsaber like you did in K1, only maybe they could add another 3 slots for hilt appearance? That way for example you could chose the base of your saber, the grip,and the end of the emitter.

Would make things nice and customisable without over-complicating things too much, imo.

I think a custom hilt will imrpove the connection between the player and the game, the one thing kotor is about. Personally, i totally agree. It should be somekind of mini-game, in wich you can drag ornaments etc.

I think it is a great idea. The mod that made this possible was downloaded many times, so there are many people who like the idea too.

Maybe different modifications give the hilt a different look and have slight light or dark points, nothing overly obvious when you're fighting. Dark Side modifications make it more black with like spiked rings around the hilt while Light Side would be more silver and grey with flat or round decorations. Depending how you build your lightsaber in the first place in KOTOR3 that is.

Archived