Home

Gamorreans

JawaJoey

Since they're either bgged or retarded, is there a way to turn them off? In Jabba's Palace, they're ridiculously annoying.

Their presence is frustrating, because they one shot everyone, and absolutely pwn even heroes. They're not hard to kill, but annoying. But it's really annoying how they spawn. They very often spawn right in the mniddle of people, giving no warning or chance to move away and kill them, and in a crowded area like the throne room, they can just randomly spawn and decimate all your guys in there. They're just terrible to have around, considering how much damage they do and how often they spawn. Which in both cases is A F*CKIN LOT.

But whayt really ticks me off is that they disrupt CP capture. Not only do thye have to be dead for you to capture, but they can take your CP's away. And by some retarded bug, they don't have the limitation of no one being there. It's annoying enough when an ungaurded CP is lost due to some gay pig lizard, but it's absolutely infuriating when you have 20 guys in the Throne room, and you suddenly lose the CP because a gaurd walked up.

I drives me nuts and ruins that level for me. is there a way to disable them?

It bothers me that they spawn in or near the CPs with everyone else. I'd prefer it if they only spawned into other parts of the map, then ran around the palace, and tried to take the CPs away for their own use. It'd seem more like the guards are actually present, instead of just appearing next to you.

I find it hilarious that they can beat down Luke with ease. More bots should be this annoying. I know I'd like the challenge.

Since they're either bgged or retarded, is there a way to turn them off? In Jabba's Palace, they're ridiculously annoying.

Their presence is frustrating, because they one shot everyone, and absolutely pwn even heroes. They're not hard to kill, but annoying. But it's really annoying how they spawn. They very often spawn right in the mniddle of people, giving no warning or chance to move away and kill them, and in a crowded area like the throne room, they can just randomly spawn and decimate all your guys in there. They're just terrible to have around, considering how much damage they do and how often they spawn. Which in both cases is A F*CKIN LOT.

But whayt really ticks me off is that they disrupt CP capture. Not only do thye have to be dead for you to capture, but they can take your CP's away. And by some retarded bug, they don't have the limitation of no one being there. It's annoying enough when an ungaurded CP is lost due to some gay pig lizard, but it's absolutely infuriating when you have 20 guys in the Throne room, and you suddenly lose the CP because a gaurd walked up.

I drives me nuts and ruins that level for me. is there a way to disable them?

The More Kills the better.I like Gammoreans they make a good challenge.

^^^^^yeh, but the spam is extremely annoying as heroes. if they hit you once, you fall over and get back up, and somehow seem to be rooted to ther spot with fear as the green bi-pedal pig runs at you with a ratehr large axe.

I'm fine with the Gammorean guards personally, so i've never really desired an option to turn them off. I've always considered them somthing that went with the map on Jabba's Palace, not only should you remember where all the passages lead, where the good choke points are but that there is also a chance a Gammorean could be creeping up just around the corner...

I guess they can be annoying at times, but I can think of dozens of things I've thought far more annoying that are present on alot more maps. For me at least, I find them more fun then annoying.

Yeah, they don't really 'creep' do they? Still it's always slightly creepy when you see a CP go neutral, then when you get there nobodies left alive... from somewhere to the side of the screen you hear a small squealing noise. You turn to fight but are too late, cut down by the pig lurking in the shadows.

Archived