Home

honor system

Siri Tachi

The honor system. :trooper:

Does anyone actually play by that anymore. You know, Not attacking anyone who is unarmed, not just interupting a duel, not killing one without a fair fight that tests people's ability and not how fast they can die. People don't seem to know the old ways anymore. They just come in and kill kill kill. Maybe it's a Free for all, but there are still things that need to be done. The honour System. I just want to have fun guys.

By the way this is a girl speaking. Don't pick on the fe-males guys. It happens so much! lol.:whtsmile:

Troll.

If you're not a troll however, I wouldn't worry about gender discrimination, just prepare to have your in-game views challenged in brutal fashion. You're not going to find too many ja+ sympathisers around here. Plus, you can't really be an oppressed minority when your honourable admin mods control a majority of the servers today.

Blah blah blah, I'm sure the other regulars of this forum can and will clue you into the ultimately ruinous nature of your revered honour system better than I can. Have at it.

You know, Not attacking anyone who is unarmed

You cannot be unarmed in multiplayer. You always have some type of weapon out.

not just interupting a duel

If you played in Duel mode you wouldn't have duels being interrupted.

not killing one without a fair fight

I'd like to point out that all kills are fair in a free-for-all. The meaning of free-for-all is that everyone is killing everyone. Infact, just read the rules posted on the loading screen for a free-for-all game: kill players to score points.

People don't seem to know the old ways anymore.

The old ways, you know, before the JA mod and such, was to play the game how it's meant to be played.

They just come in and kill kill kill.

Which is how the game is meant to be played.

Maybe it's a Free for all, but there are still things that need to be done.

Things to be done?! You make it sound like this game is a chore!

I just want to have fun guys.

Right, and I do to. Walking around in a virtual chat room watching two Kyles dueling is not my idea of fun.

But I don't play this game anymore... just arguing out of principle!

• 2 weeks later...

I am an X-box live gamer that somewhat follows an honour system although i am a sith lord in this game over xbox live I believe strongly that people who have their lightsaber turned off shouldn't be attacked. i also believe that the only time to attack somebody is iof the challenger challenges you to a duel and then he challenges you back. also i make my clan follow the sith traditions and imake them folow the same honour system otherwise they will pay with their lives.

oh yea if you ever play this over xbox live feel free to join my games

my gamertag is GNL Death Wing

The honor system. :trooper:

Does anyone actually play by that anymore. You know, Not attacking anyone who is unarmed, not just interupting a duel, not killing one without a fair fight that tests people's ability and not how fast they can die. People don't seem to know the old ways anymore. They just come in and kill kill kill.

They do? Holly ****, I need to start playing this game again!

• 2 weeks later...

The 'honour system' is silly. This is an FPS, the idea is to kill. However, I do give others a chance by not attacking them until they're ready sometimes, but I don't get upset when others do the opposite with me - the point of the game is to kill, not stand around and chat or whatever. ;o

The honor system.

Does anyone actually play by that anymore. You know, Not attacking anyone who is unarmed, not just interupting a duel, not killing one without a fair fight that tests people's ability and not how fast they can die. People don't seem to know the old ways anymore. They just come in and kill kill kill. Maybe it's a Free for all, but there are still things that need to be done. The honour System. I just want to have fun guys.

By the way this is a girl speaking. Don't pick on the fe-males guys. It happens so much! lol.

Die in a fire.

It's actually a good sign if things have reverted back to the way they should have been, not the crapfest it was at it's height.

Maybe it's a Free for all,

Have you ever thought about going into carpentry, Siri?

Because you've hit the nail right on the head there ;)

The clue's in the question.

It says Free for All because that's exactly what it is.

I've got no problem bowing and stuff on a duel server, really. But you wouldn't join a a CTF server and them complain when people go after the flag, now would you?

:)B.

its really annoying when regular ffa saber players and duelers come into a ctf and complain that we use guns or when people complain that we are laming for killing them when just sitting there.

We dont play by the rules of "no laming" in CTF, that is in the real servers like JA+, the Old Chop Shop, Wild Jedi, Refresh, etc.

Archived