Home

what is the best vehicle?

rozo100

hello i'm wondering what the best vehicle is i like the republic gunship by the way can you still make people jump out of the gunship when you are insanely high? YES SIR!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Wrong game, but it's probably the highly nerfed AT-AT.

hello i'm wondering what the best vehicle is i like the republic gunship by the way can you still make people jump out of the gunship when you are insanely high? YES SIR!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

what the fu**? are/were you high when you typed that? i think you mean BF1, which, yes the LAAT was the best IMO, closely followed by the jedi starfighter...

I think Anakin's starfighter is the best (in dog-fight ofcourse)

But if you want to get those master ships down it's the Confederacy's bomber because the bombs are more accurate (what was it's name again?)

On the field there's no favourite vehicle for me, only blasters!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't really know what the best vehicle is, and I doubt their even is one. In space, I think that the Imperial Lander is one of the best. It can carry multiple troops, can take out most enemy fighters with one round of missiles, has a powerful gun, has high "health", and can take out the capital ship systems fairly quickly. As for ground maps, I perfer not to use vehicles, so I don't have much experience with them.

Another vehicle that I like to use is the rebel's A-wing. I go underneath the enemies' capital ship and fly around down there. When I see an enemy fighter, I lock on to it and shoot it down. It generally takes only one shot of missiles. This is a very effective strategy, and if you can use it properly, it makes the A-wing a very powerful vehicle in space.

Damm, you gotta love the scout class:) even though they're better in dogfights than actual fighters... i use them mainly to speed into the hangar right from the start, as they're so damm fast that if you can dodge the autoturrets (painstaking tactic to master!)

Archived