Home

Conversation betwen Bastila and Juhani?

Lantzen

These are the only times that I know Bastila says anything to Juhani:

Freeing them from the Leviathan: Well done, Juhani. In freeing us from the cell you have proven yourself truly worthy of the title of Jedi.

Speaking to Juhani upon returning to enclave after meeting her in the grove:This has been a painful lesson, Juhani, but it seems you have learned it well. I am certain you will be a credit to the Order.

And on the Temple Summit after Bastila has gone all DS:

Shut up, Juhani! You know nothing of the dark side's true potential! When you felt its touch you fled to a cave and cowered in terror!

And the first two always sounded slightly condescending to me.

There is a funny moment with Canderous and Juhani on Manaan when the guy with the lost fishey-fishey quest, when you let him keep the money, Canderous says it was too generous and Juhani says it was how a Jedi should act, as if she responded to Canderous...

Not much with Bastila, really. Perhaps in a situation like that.

I've never gotten one...

Here are what I got

Carth and Bastila x2

Mission and Carth x2

Mission and Zaalbar x2

Canderous and Carth

Canderous and Bastila

Bastila and Jolee

Carth and Jolee

thats all I ever got. Anybody else get more?

Mission with Bastilla is funny

Also, Ive looked through the dialogue files in the kotor directory and I couldnt find much about Juhani and Canderous. All I found was juhani saying "that mandalorian". Is there any proper conversation between them somewhere deep in the files?

There is a mod that restore some cut content with Juhani and Canderous, Juhani say someting about that the PC should not trust the mandalorian, some of the responses you can give is funny.

is that included in Stoffes mod "juhack.zip" or Allronixs mod "Allronix Dialoge pack 1.5"? btw what happens if you put both of these in the overdrive folder, will they conflict and make the game crash? Cheers

There is a funny moment with Canderous and Juhani on Manaan when the guy with the lost fishey-fishey quest, when you let him keep the money, Canderous says it was too generous and Juhani says it was how a Jedi should act, as if she responded to Canderous...

Not much with Bastila, really. Perhaps in a situation like that.

I'm pretty sure Juhani says that even if Canderous isn't accompanying you... She says it whether Carth, Zaalbar or HK-47 is there and any of ther other characters on the team....I'm pretty sure maybe some day I'll revisit that part to make sure.

Archived