Home

What kind of trooper best fits you

Mandalorian BH

Welll I wanna ask you guys a question.In any army of in the StarWars Galaxy hwta army would you join?What would you be in that army?and why?4 example:

Army:Imperials

Stationed on:Tatooine

I woulkd do this cause the empire looks cool and they have very strong forces.Tatooine is my favorite planet in the SW Galaxy.

(You may even use n army like Jabbas BountyHunters or The Mandalorians or any other planetary force)

This should probably be in the Sliced Taun-Taun, but oh well.

I would personally be an Imperial officer on some backwater planet, such as Naboo. Not a lot of action to be seen (I wouldn't do well in real combat), but a commanding officer would probably know more on what's going on in the rest of the war-torn galaxy than his subordinates. :)

I'd be that bewildered rebel soldier sleeping in a broom closet on the Tantive IV (avoiding work as usual). When suddenly I wake up and quickly return to my post only to find everyone gone...

That or I'd be some random Alien in some random cantina, just waiting to sell my services to the highest bidder. (or most desperate, we can't all be Solo's or Fett's ya know.)

Army: Imperial

Stationed on: everywhere

I like tht dark troopers shock rifle, it can kill like 2-4 people in onw shot, if not just seriously hurt them.

I also like Sidious and how he is able to fly and land with a shocking boom! lol

I'd rather be a Clone Trooper than a Stormtrooper, 'cause they're the good guys. I'd probably be an ARC Trooper Squad leader, or maybe a Clone Commando, since they're so awesome.

Stationed on: Pretty much everywhere since ARCs/Commandos are always on missions all across the Galaxy.

Army: What army? Gimme the Credits!!

Rank: None. Twi'lek Bounty Hunter with pistols, and an angry gurrek kitty.

Stationed on: What?? You mean you got marooned on a planet? Everyone should at least get a nice ride, like a wee little flyer in the form of a YT-2000.

Oh, and a HK series "nanny" droid would work wonders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pretty easy to answer the thread's question ... :tie:

One of those valiant tie pilots, of course. Vigilantly patrolling somewhere in deep space in order to make sure that nothing disturbs the peaceful lfe of the galaxy's loyal imperial citizens. As the conquest mode of this nice simulation by the name of 'Battlefront 2' demonstrates, it is the fleet that TRULY keeps the rebels at bay. The simplest solution to prevent rebels or other criminals from infesting a planet is too blow them up while they are still in space. :)

Pretty easy to answer the thread's question ... :tie:

One of those valiant tie pilots, of course. Vigilantly patrolling somewhere in deep space in order to make sure that nothing disturbs the peaceful lfe of the galaxy's loyal imperial citizens. As the conquest mode of this nice simulation by the name of 'Battlefront 2' demonstrates, it is the fleet that TRULY keeps the rebels at bay. The simplest solution to prevent rebels or other criminals from infesting a planet is too blow them up while they are still in space. :)

Unless you're playing as the Rebels...

you're hardcore elite imperialism sickens me.

(would you hit it?)

:confused: Sorry ... my protocol droid must have yet another malfunction - I seem to be unable to get a sensible translation for the last part, be it humour, be it unfamiliar colloquial expression. Hit what?

(I guess you mean something along the lines of 'Shut up!' ... yet I'm not sure ...)

In any case, I did not want to start a 'political' debate ... Just take it with a grain of salt (colloquial expression supplied by protocol droid XY-783). I know, bounty hunters aren't that found of idealism, but for rebels or imperials that tends to be slightly different ... ;)

Archived