Home

Darth Sion and the Exile (Spoilers Ahoy!)

Melly

Hope this hasn't been discussed before, but do you think maybe Sion is supposed to be the female PC's equivilant of male Exile and Atris? Check out the difference in the dialog that Sion has with M!Exile compared to F!Exile:

[Male Player on Korriban]

Her apprentice is here. Find him.

[Angry, advancing on the player] Did you come here for answers? There are non. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. It is fitting you came here. I have studied you and found nothing but weakness. [disgusted] Yet still she clutches at you as if you are all that gives her life.

[insert player dialog about Kreia here]

I have studied you. I know that paths you walked in exile. I know your teacher. I know the fires that rage upon the Dxun moon while the Republic died around you. You know war. You know battle and I know of Malachor. [disgusted, cant believe it] You saw the heart of war, what Malachor wrought, yet you turned away from it. You are a wretched thing, a thing of weakness and fear. You are her apprentice in name only. I am the Master, and that is why you will die.

[After the battle, in which Exile and Co. flee]

[Furious, cant understand it, but makes him jealous of male player] She protects him, shields him. Find him. Hunt him wherever he travels. He will not escape me again. I will bring his corpse to her, cast it at her feet. I will be as if killing her children. I will kill all she protect, all she shields, until her hands are drenched in blood.

[Female player Korriban]

She is here. Find her.

[Quiet, advancing on the player] Did you come here for answers? There are none. The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead. I have studied you, immersed myself in you. I know the paths you walked in exile. I know your teacher. I know the fires that raged upon the Dxun moon while the Republic died around you. You know war. You know battle. And I know of Malachor. [understanding] You know what it means to be broken. The one who travels with you will destroy you, as she did me. I can end it before it begins.

[same questions as male player after this, but after the battle you get this:]

[Quiet] Do not harm her. I command it. She... has earned this. She and I will meet again.

[On Malachor:]

Male player:

So you have come to die, like the Jedi before you. This planet is a graveyard for your kind. She thinks you should be spared, but only so you might suffer. You will break. And when you do, you will die. Why she would bother with one such as you is something I will never understand.

[Dialog options eventually lead to-]

I am ready for you, Exile. I have waited years to see the last of the Jedi fall before me. Only one may serve my Master.

[Convo after the first fight are the same]

[Convo after the second fight]

[Guarded] You are strong... perhaps she was correct about you. But you cannot kill me. She knows this.

[Convo after the third fight]

[Vicious, brutal- realized he may be out-matched] You will not pass.

[Convo after final battle]

I will not fall. I cannot die [broken] Why... why did she choose you? What make you able to defeat me, defeat me here?

[sion’s last line]

Kreia, she will try to break you, to teach you how far someone can fall. Her weakness... is you. She has done all this... all of it... for you.

Female Player

You should not have come to Malachor. She will break you, your mind, your body... you will be lost. Return to the surface, let the planet claim you, as it claimed the other Jedi... there is no reason for you to suffer at her hands.

[Exile asks if he is showing her mercy]

It is not mercy. What awaits you will weaken you. She will break you, as she did me, and you will no long know yourself.

[Exile asks why]

You and her are alike... yet different, in all the ways that matter. And I hate you as I hate her. [trying to describe love] I hate you because you crawl within my head as she does, but your presence holds not thoughts, no teachings, you are just... there, unspoken. I hate you because you are beautiful to me. And in that weakness lies death. [a little quieter] Perhaps in that weakness is the death of my master, as well.

[After second battle]

[slight admiration]You are strong… as strong as I had believed. [Grim] But she knows you cannot defeat me. Surrender now, return to the surface of Malachor… do not force me to destroy you.

[After the third battle]

[Resigned, realized he may be out-matched] If I die here, then you will have sealed your fate.

[After final battle]

I will not fall. I cannot die [broken] Why... why did she choose you? What make you able to defeat me, defeat me here?

[sion’s last line]

Kreia, she will try to break you, to teach you how far someone can fall. Her weakness... is you. As you were mine. I am glad to leave this place at last.

This was taken directly from the .tlk files, but all of it appears in game, so in other words, none of this is cut content. ;)

Oh, I wasn't talking past relationship, but rather a relationship that did not involve another member of the crew, a la M!Exile/Atris. Atris loves M!Exile, and perhaps Sion loves F!Exile in some wierd twisted way. :)

Impossable! Do you really want to put Sion's stitched up lightsaber into anyone's loading ramp???

I don't think Sion can feel anything close to love anymore, he seems to be the kind of guy who would bag snatch in halloween and kick turtles in a petting zoo and throw rotten eggs at the easter bunny.

in my opinion i think sion doesn't feel love, look how he looks he was taught to be pain but it may be true in what u say look at revan and bastila they fell in love while trying 2 find the star maps and running into dark jedi non stop. in this i'll go with skye

Impossable! Do you really want to put Sion's stitched up lightsaber into anyone's loading ramp???

Not everything involves the loading ramp :lol:

Still what Skye says has a point that Sion's frustration at trying to defeat the Exile turns into infatuation if the Exile is female. Sion may not be capable of feeling love as we normally perceive it but then take HK's definition of love. It is all a matter of perception.

Not everything involves the loading ramp :lol:

Still what Skye says has a point that Sion's frustration at trying to defeat the Exile turns into infatuation if the Exile is female. Sion may not be capable of feeling love as we normally perceive it but then take HK's definition of love. It is all a matter of perception.

there is always hope for the fallen ones....kreia is just pretty much heartless. no emotions she looks out for number 1(herself) and that is why she is so hard to read. not that labeling evrything as dark or light is good. i prefer not to label but to fully know someone or one situation before making any kind of judgement. so sion having kreia as master, i guess hasn't expirienced love in a long time so thats why its so hard for him to explain it, hes always had to hate and go through constant pain, so i'm guessing love was forgotten but not lost......thats the way i interpret it

there is always hope for the fallen ones....kreia is just pretty much heartless. no emotions she looks out for number 1(herself) and that is why she is so hard to read. not that labeling evrything as dark or light is good. i prefer not to label but to fully know someone or one situation before making any kind of judgement. so sion having kreia as master, i guess hasn't expirienced love in a long time so thats why its so hard for him to explain it, hes always had to hate and go through constant pain, so i'm guessing love was forgotten but not lost......thats the way i interpret it

Archived