Home

Anyone play this on Xbox Live? (Xbox or Xbox 360)

TegSkywalker

I was just curious if anyone on this board has the Xbox version of JA and plays it online on a regular basis. I rented it a few years ago and I found the multiplayer to be just like Jedi Outcast with more options and maps.

P.S. I originally wanted to ask if it works online with the Xbox 360. Since JA is backwards compatible with the new system I was also wondering if it was just single player or multiplayer as well.

Here is the list if curious: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

I play quite seriously on Xbox live and with a number of good players. If you have a problem with all the nine-year olds, Xbox live gives you the magic ability to mute them away. It turns anyone who annoys you into a harmless threat. Or at least makes them have to beat you to annoy you instead of screaming all the damn time.

It works on a 360 pretty well. The is a very small amount of lag that other players get when playing against a 360, at least when you get into locks and that kinda stuff.

Most of the good players aren't on till late. Most people use privacy settings so only people they know can get in. Good people are there it just takes a while to find them. My gamertag is "XAtomskX" if anyone wants to look me up.

I HAVE THIS GAME ON XBOX AND I DO PLAY THIS OVE XBOX LIVE

I ALSO HAVE MY OWN CLAN IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN JOINING SEE MY OWN THREAD AABOUT RECRUITING DARKIDE PLAYERS

"ONCE MORE THE SITH SHALL RULE THE GALAXY AND WE SHALL HAVE PEACE" DARTH SIDEOUS :sithm::lsduel::duel:

DARK WOMEN FEEL FREE TO COME TO ANY OF MY GAMES OVER XBOX LIVE IF PEOPLE ARE GIVIN YOU A HARD TIME

MY GAMER TAG IS GNL Death Wing :sithm::lsduel::duel:

• 8 months later...

Deathwing, you idiot. I thought you'd buggered off to the military? and why do you type like a 9 year old?

Oh and by the way, it's venom tyrant. I'm back online these days, what with current events and so forth. Jump on later yeah?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived