Home

Screenshots!

Guest DarthMaulUK

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its amazing to me how many folks I have met throughout my time on SWG that play on every server BUT Bloodfin. LOL Its a conspiracry I tell ya!

I switched to a Euro server when things when south right after NGE. It's suited me better for Time Zone reasons anyway and the Europeans, although were upset, didn't lose their minds like the U.S. players did.

The pops right now on Farstar are pretty good.

torchillin.jpg

Contemplating the future of SWG and chap 8 :vsd:

If anyone has pictures of RIS armor, please email them to me. Send me a message on here with either links, or asking for my email and you can send em there. Thanks alot guys.

The reason Im asking for them is because I became owner of a LARGE vacuum table, and Ive made a bunch of suits of stormtrooper armor and I wanna try making a real suit of RIS :-D!

• 2 weeks later...

decided to go to a base busting event tonight, and was surprised by some pvp action!

screenShot0092.jpg

screenShot0093.jpg

nice pic of a AT-AT i got today, first time seeing one in game, pretty impressive...tho i think it was inactive, just a prop...

screenShot0066.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Man I love taking screenies and l think l figured to get small parts of my screenshots on to my avatar finnally :) l have a really weird one is where two giant gungan heads are kissing each other but l won't bother posting since it has already implanted a picture in your mind

• 2 weeks later...

screenShot0245.jpg

fishing! it's actually pretty fun if you have a few people. :) definitely something i didn't expect in a star wars game!

screenShot0251.jpg

We were defending the base at talus, these 2 rebel terrorists killed off my one guild mate, I killed them, but they respawned while I went back down in the base...when they came back to try and slice the terminals, I killed both of them. One was a commando, the other a jedi. I found I am strong in melee vs the few jedi I battled so far..

Archived