Home

[FIC] The Second Coming Of Evil

Thanks for the comments, and Pottsie ... lol yeah, i kinda uhh, forgot about this fic, but i found it whilst lookin around on me hard drive, and i decided ill write another chapter for it (Boredom) ...

But now im motivated again, seen as though ive finished all exams and stuff. I migth as well continue on writing it. And remember, to all the other people who read it and stuff, leave comments! i wont bite :D lol ...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is another chapter:

CHAPTER 12

“Attack” Ordered Jonas

As the Acolytes surrounded Revan, a sudden surge of anger passed through him, like a bolt of electricity. ‘How did he get himself into this! Why didn’t he sense them?

“No” Revan though to himself “Be calm, you can get out of this” He ignited his lightsaber once more and said, “I think”

There was a sudden charge and the Acolytes dashed in towards Revan all at once. Swing his lightsaber in a circling motion, Revan used the Force to push a great number of his opponents flying in every direction; but that was not good enough.

With a sudden feeling of great pain, Revan noticed that his left arm was bleeding immensely. But he blocked out most of the pain and continued fighting. Striking down seven of the Acolytes, Revan became more tired, but he was not stopping. If this was the time for him to die, then he would die a warrior’s death; fight until the last breath, against extreme odds. Three more Acolytes down, then there was a loud yell issued from Jonas “Stop” he ordered the Acolytes. Revan dropped to his knees “He’s mine, now” said Jonas, as he jumped down from where he was, and landed in front of Revan.

“Ha!” said Revan “Need me weak enough, so you can say that you had a ‘fair’ fight do you? Because this is the only time, you would be able to defeat me, Jonas. Wise choice” Revan admitted.

“Don’t be stupid, Revan” replied Jonas “I said to you before, I have no intention of killing you” he smiled, and added “Yet”

“Why?” asked Revan

“Why?” repeated Jonas “Well, you see Revan, look at it this way” He started walking Revan, looking down upon him “There is a threat here, you know it, I know it” Revan gazed at Jonas as he stood back in front of him. “Imagine what the Galaxy would be like if we destroyed this threat together?”

“What are you getting at, exactly?” asked Revan

“Revan, don’t you see” said Jonas eagerly “We could destroy the Threat, then we could do whatever we wanted! The Republic would thank us, give us leave! And then … and then we could crush the Republic! Build it from scratch as we see fit, let us be our own leaders, let us decide what is best and what is not!” He brought his reddish blade down to Jonas’ face and said, “What say you?”

Revan bowed his head, and thought to himself ‘I tried to do this before, I thought the exact same thing, and look where it got me! Don’t go back to being lost, to stray from somewhere you have worked so hard to be’

“What say you?” repeated Jonas

Revan raised his head, “No,” he whispered.

“What?” said Jonas

“No!” said Revan loudly “Jonas, think to what I have done. Where I have been. That is the same path in which you tread now. Don’t follow my footsteps, stray from that path and come back to the light. I beg you, don’t make me … kill you”

There was a roar of laughter, and Jonas said, “Kill me? Revan, my dear friend, look in the position in what you are in. You could not kill me even if you tried,”

Revan stayed kneeling, all this time, whilst Jonas had been talking, wasting time, Revan had been gathering the last ounce of strength he could muster. And with a final stroke, no matter which way it went, he would aim to kill. This is what it came down to, there was no other way, and to end all this, one of them would have to die. Here and now. As quick as a flash, Revan ignited his own lightsaber and flung himself forward, heading straight for Jonas’ neck. But Jonas evaded the attack and brought his own saber down and it slashed across the back of Revan’s legs. Revan felt a heavy blow to the head, which was caused by the end of Jonas’ lightsaber hilt, and Revan fell into darkness.

Jonas sighed “Lock him in the Force cage” he said to one of his Acolytes “This isn’t over, yet. There’s still time,”

Two of the Acolytes that were left, picked up Revan by the arms and dragged him out through the forest. As Jonas walked steadily behind them.

Revan could feel nothing but pain and agony, as he opened his eyes, realising he was not dead. He placed his hand on his forehead, trying to put out the feeling of the massive headache, which was occurring.

“Go and tell Jonas that Revan has finally awoken” came a voice

Revan looked around and he noticed that he was in a force cage, just large enough to have a bench situated, the bench in which Revan had been lying on.

‘Great’ Revan thought to himself ‘how the hell, am I going to get out of this one?’ He looked around the chamber in which he was in. To the left and right, there was Force cage emitters hugging the walls, and at the end of the chamber, next to the Turbo lift door, there was a computer terminal, and there stood one of the Acolytes.

“So,” said Revan “I missed you did I?” The Acolyte just replied with a grunt. “No need to be like that” said Revan “I wont next time,” he added, smiling.

Just then, Revan had felt a presence through the Force. A sweet, loving presence which he knew well, and longed to see that person once more. ‘Bastilla, hear me!’ He said through the Force. He felt a small reply from her, but the thought of her voice flowed away from his mind, as he heard the sound of the Turbo-lift doors open. And looking over, he saw Jonas walk over the barrier and into the holding room.

“Let me go, Jonas,” said Revan, forcefully

Jonas merely laughed “Do not waste your energy Revan, I am more powerful than you will ever be!”

Revan sneered, “Think so, do you?” he said. ‘Power is only but a word used to put across the suggestion of strength. It is not, however, the true meaning to being ‘powerful’. Knowledge will over-come strength. You just have to know how to use it to your advantage’ He said, through the Force, placing his words into Jonas’ mind.

‘What use is knowledge if you don’t have strength?’ Came Jonas’s reply

‘Being the ‘Powerful Being’ that you are Jonas, I thought at least you of all people, would have that knowledge’ Mocked Revan

“Enough” said Jonas, out loud “I have asked you once Revan, and let you off lightly. I will not be so forgiving next time. Now I ask you one last time. Will you join with me, and together we can rule the Galaxy, side by side!”

“It looks like, you will have to kill me” Said Revan “Because I will never turn to the Dark Side again!”

“You have left me no choice,” said Jonas, grimly “I will not kill you, even I have no desire to kill you at all. One other person does though. He sent me to kill you, on this planet, but I have failed and will continue to fail, by letting you go. But if you think, that is all … you are wrong. There are worse things than death, way worse. Now Revan, say good-bye to the thing you hold most dear to your heart. The thing what has stood by you for all your life, which has helped you in all your encounters.” He looked into Revan’s eyes, smiled then turning to walk back to the Turbo-lift he said to his Acolytes.

“Sap every inch of the Force from him and see to it, that he suffers”

Sweat pouring down his face, Nom sparred in the Cargo Hold of the Ebon Hawk with his Master, Bastilla Shan. His newly built lightsaber, creating a bright purple glow. Whilst clashing brilliantly with the shimmering yellow of Bastilla’s own sabre-staff. However, only one side was activated.

“Now, you must remember Nom” she said, as she brought her lightsaber swinging down, and Nom parrying it, with a sudden twist of his wrist, he brought it back up, just stopping in front of her face.

“Whoa” she said, surprisedly, stepping back deactivating her lightsaber. (Nom did the same) “Very good, now you must remember, the Force will guide you in the act of battle. It is your ally, not just a ‘tool’ as some would think. It will help you perceive your opponents next moves.

“A Jedi uses the Force for Knowledge and defence, never attack. Remember this.

“But doesn’t a Jedi get his strength from the Force?” asked Nom

“Yes, a Jedi can fuel his strength through the Force, but always depending on the Force, will end up blinding you to what aspect of strength you are using. Whether it be for Defence or knowledge. You may realise one day, you are also using it in anger, to gain an advantage in attack. These things; Anger, aggression, and also inflicting fear into the hearts of others, are the ways of succumbing to the Dark Side,”

“When you are fighting an opponent, isn’t that one of your objectives to win, to gain an advantage in attack?”

“Yes and no” said Bastilla “You see Nom, gaining an advantage against your opponent, can not always come from being aggressive. By being aggressive, distracts your concentration, and affects your strokes, of the blade. But through knowledge, you can out smart you opponent, to think that they may have the upper hand in the combat, but you yourself, will gain the victory. But this all comes down to how you are fighting. Now, to end this training session for now, recite me the Jedi Code”

Nom racked his brains for the right wording, and he began:

‘There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is only the Force.'

“Excellent” said Bastilla, “Now, go and rest, and go over what you have learnt”

“Yes, Master” said Nom. As he got to the doorway, he turned and asked, “Excuse me, Master?”

“Yes Nom?”

“I was just wondering, where are we going next?”

“One more stop left” replied Bastilla “I have called some the Exiles companions, to meet us at Taris, whilst we pick up Mission and Zaalbar. How many will come however, only time will tell. Now, rest!”

“Yes, Master” obeyed Nom, bowing his head and retreating back to the Port Dormitory.

CHAPTER 13

“Peace is a lie, there is only Passion” recited Atrox, as he went through the wormhole of Hyperspace. “Through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain – “ He stopped, as he felt a huge surge of anger through the Force, the feeling, invigorating. But it was not his anger, but somebody else’s, and somebody extremely powerful.

But it was gone as quickly as it had occurred.

Atrox grunted. “I’m sick of this travelling crap,” he said furiously, getting up out of the pilot’s chair and heading to the back room. His ship was not large, but it was also not small. There was the cockpit, with the pilot and co-pilot chairs, but still able to occupy at least another five, maybe six. Then there was the back room, which had a small bed, supply cache and workbench/lab station. He sat down at the workbench, and took out his lightsaber. Taking it apart, he lifted out the small Jenruax crystal, and pulling out a draw, he lifted out a small blood red crystal. Inside his lightsaber he placed the Quixoni crystal in which he had found on the occupant of a refugee on Nar Shaddaa who travelled from Onderon, who had departed from the city of Iziz.

Suddenly, Atrox was alerted by the sounds of alarms, announcing that he had reached his destination.

“About bloody time,” said Atrox as he walked back to the cockpit, hitching his lightsaber to his belt as he went.

“Well, well, well” said Bastilla, as herself, Carth, Nom and Jolee strolled down the Ebon Hawks loading ramp, to be greeted by Mission and Zaalbar. “Glad to see you two are still alright”

“Why wouldn’t we be?” asked Mission “ Taris is hardly the place to get into trouble, as you can see” she indicated around her. New steel frames of buildings were being placed around as far as the eye could see, deep beneath them the smog had lifted and for the first time, for as long as anyone could remember, the surface was visible. Looking around, Bastilla noticed something else which was different. Species of all types, not just Humans, were walking around proudly on the upper levels of the city. Ithorian’s mingled here and there with Wookiee’s, Quarrens and Humans as well. A devaronian was just to the left of their group talking and laughing with a thick set Twileik. “That’s good to see,” said Bastilla pointing towards the groups.

“Yes, it is” said Mission looking over “Ever since the destruction and the departure of the Sith, a lot of things have changed. And, as much as I hate to say it, the Sith actually did something good for a change”

“What in the Republic would that be?” asked Carth

“Look for yourself” replied Mission, pointing over the edge

Carth walked and looked over to see the smog-less surface of Taris walked back.

“Hmm,” he said, nodding “Guess your right about that, but it did take a Destruction of a whole planet to do that, and for that, im saying nothing else good about the Sith.”

“Right you are, Carth” replied Mission “So, what is the meaning of the surprise in seeing you guys here? Here to help I hope” she said winking, but then stopped as she seen Nom “By the way,” she added “Who’s this handsome devil?” she asked, pointing towards him. Nom, surprised, was about to answer her, when Bastilla broke him off, and said to Mission:

“Is there anywhere where we can discuss this in private?” she asked.

Taken aback, Mission said “Yeah, sure. Just follow me”

Mission led them down the steps of the Docking Bay and into the large street below. The area was cleaner as to when they were last on here, not considering the muck and rest of the stuff they did not want to think about, was off the floor and walls. Mission turn around a corner and disappeared in a doorway to their left, the group (led by Bastilla) followed.

“Take a seat,” said Mission, indicating to a large round table surrounded by chairs.

They each took a seat, and Nom took notice of the surrounding room. Teak wood ran this way and that across the bottom and top edging of the golden panelled walls, and a large chandelier hung from the ceiling.

Bastilla, who was also looking around said “Well Mission, you’ve certainly out done yourself!” she said Impressed

“Oh, its not just this room, we plan to do this for all the rooms, whether they be Upper or Lower. The under city is going to be a place of life; the horticulturalists are down there already planting the seeds of new tree’s bought in from Kashyyyk, thanks to Big Z’s dad. New plants and flowers, bought in from all over the Galaxy, including Duxn and Ithor. Small houses will be built down there, because for some reason, even though there is plenty of room up here, some people still want to stay down there,”

“Perhaps, because they can see the sky; the stars, sunlight and clouds, they feel content in staying down there now”

“Yeah, I guess your right,” replied Mission, nodding “Anyways” she added “As I asked before, who’s this?” she asked again, nodding to Nom “He’s rather cute” Nom looked down at his feet, feeling his face getting warmer and warmer by the second. “Oh, I think I’ve embarrassed the poor guy, and I don’t even know him!” said Mission, letting out a small laugh

“His name is Nom,” said Bastilla, smiling herself, as she looked down at her apprentice “And he’s the reason why we have come here, Mission. It concerns Revan”

“Revan!” said Mission “How would he know what Revan is doing?”

“Let me explain and you shall know the answer to that very question,” said Bastilla. She explained all about Nom, what Revan was doing, and why he sent him and the Ebon Hawk to seek out help.

“So you want us to come and help?” asked Mission

“Yeah, pretty much,” replied Bastilla

“I don’t know if we can do that,” said Mission “We got enough work here as it is, let alone saving the Galaxy for a second time”

“Hey!” said Carth “I got time off from Telos to come and help, so you’re bloody coming with us!”

“Aww, you miss us that much Carth?” said Mission “I still don’t know … what do you think Big Z? Zaalbar roared with approval. “Well, I guess that’s that then” said Mission “As I said, first time we met, “Wherever Big Z goes, I go” and that’s what im going to do this time as well. Plus, I would like to get to know how new friend a little more also,” she added, her eyes flicking towards Nom. He glanced over in her direction and quickly looked away again. Mission laughed once more “Ahh, don’t worry pal! I’m not gonna try anything!”

Just then, there was a knock at the door and Mission stood up and opened it. The rest couldn’t see who she was talking to, but could faintly hear a woman’s voice. A smooth, calming voice, yet dangerous voice.

“Hello, I have been told that this is where I would be able to find the one called Bastilla Shan. Is she here?” the stranger asked

“Ahh, yeah she is” said Mission “Come on in” Mission opened the door, and I tall woman walked in. A hood, and veil covered most of her face, covering her eyes completely; she was robed in blood red robes with an armoured breastplate, circulating her body.

“You are one of the Exile’s crew aren’t you? Asked Bastilla

“Yes” is all she said

“Well, can I have your name?” asked Bastilla

“I am Visas, the Exile spared my life, even after I had tried to kill him. I was sent by my master as an emissary to do my masters bidding, but by the end. I was along side a new master, The Exile, killing the old one,”

“Have any of the other’s come?” asked Bastilla

“None, that I know of” replied Visas

Bastilla, looked intently upon the new arrival, and something dawned on her.

“You are a Dark Jedi!” she said, springing up.

“I do not wish to fight,” said Visas “All I wish … “ she stopped, lowering her head.

Bastilla did not move, but she was ready in case this Sith made a move.

“All I wish” continued Visas “ Is to see the Exile, one last time. He left before I could say anything and I grudge him for that, but I want to see what I had come to love, before the point of our parting. Certainly, you can understand that?”

Bastilla stayed where she was, but her thoughts flickered to Revan, and at last she understood, she was pretty much the same as Visas. Ofcourse, she was not Sith, but all the same, Bastilla could not help but feel pity for this woman.

“Very well,” said Bastilla “You shall come with us, but remember this: I will always be keeping an eye on you, no matter what. Understand?”

“I do,” replied Visas “But do not fear, I will not do anything – “

She was interrupted by another knock at the door. Mission sighed and went to the door again.

“Are you here for Bastilla,” she asked as soon as she opened p the door

“Uhh, yeah … yeah we are, what of it? Came a male indignant voice. Visas lowered her head once more.

Mission opened up the door and I tall figure of sorts, strolled on in, followed by a red haired woman shaking her head at the man in front of her

“Whoa, a bit late are we?” he asked “Oh great,” he added softly as he seen Visas “You’re here too, huh?”

“Yes,” replied the Dark Jedi

“Ahh, excuse me?” Bastilla piped up “May we get the please of knowing your names? She said, trying to sounds polite, have a dislike already of the man.

“The names Atton,” he replied “Atton rand, and this,” he indicated to the woman behind him “Is Mira, bounty hunter and one foxy lady, if I might add” he said smirking

“Shut it, Atton” Mira replied, frowning at him. “Listen, all I want to do is find Jonas, so I can beat the crap out of him for what he’s done. He took me in, acting all nice, and then he became a miserable, pathetic and annoying old man. Who would strike you down with a lightsaber as fast as look at you. And I don’t take a liking to that!”

Carth leaned across to Nom and whispered, “Man, I like her!” Nom just sniggered. “Hmmph” came Jolee’s reply. Bastilla shot them all a warning glance, and both Carth and Nom stopped laughing immediately.

“You will not do anything to the Exile” said Visas, still with her back to them.

“Don’t be all like that with me, sith!” said Mira angrily “Just because you didn’t get what you were looking for!”

“That’s enough!” said Bastilla, loudly “We will not have any talk of such things on the Ebon Hawk and we will not be having such talk here! Now, things will be a little cramped up if we all go together, but we will fit. And, this journey will be a long and difficult one, and you only come aboard because you want to and you acknowledge the risks involved,”

“Lady, ive been in countless battles with the Exile, facing Sith, Bounty hunters and Dark Jedi alike. And I was in the Mandalorian Wars before that! I think I can handle it,” replied Atton

“Same here!” said Mira

“Very well,” said Bastilla, trying not to sound too disappointed. She was hoping that this ‘Atton’ and ‘Mira’ would not come along, because they might cause trouble with this Dark Jedi, and that would be annoying. The Dark Jedi she could deal with, but these two …

“Are you all set and ready to go? Because we will be departing very soon and it’s a long trip”

“Yes” came several replies

A little later, sitting in the cockpit chairs, Nom and Carth were discussing the newest arrivals whilst waiting for the order from Bastilla to take off.

“I don’t know about that Atton,” said Nom “He could be trouble”

“I’m not as much worried about him, as I am worried about that Mira,” replied Carth “She’s a fiery one!”

Nom laughed, “Well Carth. With her fiery emotion and your wonderful personality, im sure youse could really hit it off!”

“You think?” asked Carth

“Haha, I was joking,” said Nom, and seeing a little disappointment on Carth’s face he quickly added “But it’s always worth a try is it not?”

“Guess your right” said Carth “That Visas though, She’s a strange one”

“She’s a Miraluka,” replied Nom, peering out of the view screen.

“How do you know that?” asked Carth surprised

“I … “ Nom stopped “I don’t know really, hmm”

“’Hmm’, indeed!” said Carth “You Jedi” he said, shaking his head

“Hey im not a Jedi, yet” came Nom’s reply “Im only a padawan”

“Close enough” said Carth, smiling “Hey, if your planet is in the Unknown Regions, how are we supposed to get there without getting lost?”

“That’s easy!” said Nom “You just … wait” he said, his voice slowly faltering. “I, I don’t know”

“Oh great,” said Carth, pressing on the intercom he said “Hey Bas! Need you in the cock-pit” he leaned back in his chair and then he quickly went to the intercom again he said “Not that way either for all you sick minded people on this ship, and im talking to you Mission!”

Nom laughed “Your hopeless” he said

“Hey, you don’t know Mission, like I do!” replied Carth “And by the way” he added smiling, mockingly “I think you’ve got a admirer!”

“Shut up” said Nom “I don’t even know her! Plus, I don’t want to sounds rude or anything, but … She’s a Twileik, and im a Human, nothing could happen anyway”

“Meh,” is all what Carth said.

Before Nom could say anything else, Bastilla’s voice was said “What is it, Carth?”

“Oh” said Carth “Nothing much, we just have a problem is all. A very, very big problem,” he looked at Nom

“Well, what is it?” asked Bastilla, looking from Carth and Nom “Well?”

“Umm … Carth pointed out just before that …” Started Nom

“If his planet is in the Unknown Regions, how are we supposed to get there without getting lost?” ended Carth

Bastilla opened her mouth to speak, but closed it quickly again. A look of worry came across her face. “That’s … that’s a good question!”

“Perhaps, when we get to the Unknown Regions, we just try and reach out to Revan, maybe he will tell us?” said Bastilla uncertainly

“Maybe,” said Carth “Or maybe, this is a lost cause?”

“Don’t say that!” said Bastilla “Ofcourse it isn’t!”

“Guys!” said Nom, and both Bastilla and Carth looked at him “I will find it, don’t worry. It was my home for seventeen years; I'm pretty sure I would be able to find it”

“I hope so Nom,” said Bastilla “I hope so”

“Should you tell the others?” asked Carth

“I don’t think it’s a good idea, yet” said Bastilla “When the time is right to tell them, they shall know. But for now, I have to back to the Docking officer to tell him we’re ready to go” With that she turned her heel and walked about out and down the corridor.

Nom looked at Carth “Thanks for that, I don’t think ive could’ve told her, by myself”

“It’s OK” replied Carth “You just try and find that planet, otherwise we will have more than just Bastilla to worry about”

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 14

“So,” said Atton, irritably “If this kid can’t find this planet, then we’ve come here for nothing?”

“Pretty much,” said Carth

They were all in the Main Chamber surrounding the holo map of the known galaxy. It had been four days, since they left Taris, and ever since then (As Bastilla’s idea), they were just making short hyper jumps across the edge of the Unknown Regions. It was going well (Nom, hadn’t found the planet yet, but the other passengers hadn’t been complaining), until Atton had asked Bastilla about it, the day before, and she didn’t answer him fully, she just walked away saying:

“Just wait, we will discuss it soon”

After that Visas came into the cockpit looking for Bastilla to ask her about the exact same thing. Carth mentioned it to Bastilla and she finally decided that it was time to tell them all. But this was worse than what she had expected.

“It seems all our hopes rest on this young boy,” said Visas, nodding to Nom.

“Yes,” agreed Bastilla “He has been trying as hard as he can, but he has not yet had enough luck, in finding Revan”

As she spoke all on board felt a sudden surge of anger, such hatred that they have not felt before …

“That’s Revan!” said Carth suddenly

“What?” said Bastilla “What did you just say Carth?”

“Oh … Uhh,” stammered Carth “I know what you’re thinking, but I ain’t no Jedi! I just thought for a second I could feel Revan. He’s angry,” he stopped “Very, very angry”

“Did you get the position Nom?” asked Bastilla

“Yes!” replied Nom “I know where he is!”

With that he took off to the cockpit, Carth and Bastilla on his heels. Mumbling to himself, he started to enter the co-ordinates into the Navi-computer until …

“Oh,” he said

“Oh?” questioned Bastilla “Oh, what?”

“Heh, you’re not going to believe this. I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before! Why none of us though of this before?”

“What!” asked both, Carth and Bastilla

“The co-ordinates have been in the Navi computer all along,” said Nom, his face reddening.

“You mean that we have been space jumping for five days for absolutely nothing!” came the sound of Atton’s voice

“Stop complaining,” said Carth

“Oh? And what are you going to do, old man?” replied Atton

“What’s this talk about old guys?” said Jolee as he entered in Attons footsteps, closely followed by the rest of the crew

“Guys!” said Nom “Shut it, both of you. The thing is, that we can finally get to Revan! That should be enough reason for both of you to be quiet”

“Hmph!” said Atton “The damn kid is right … well, what are we standing around for, lets go already!”

“Who made you captain?” said Carth

“Just hit it, Nom,” said Bastilla, as Carth and Atton continued to bicker with each other. And finally, after all this time the newly formed crew of the Ebon Hawk entered Hyperspace to a newly formed adventure and into an unknown danger.

“So, this is it,” said Bastilla “This is where Revan has been all this time?”

They were all walking down the Ebon Hawks loading ramp and into the warm sunlight below the cloudless sky. Nom had flown the Hawk down to the exact same place where he had left Revan.

“No, comes the hard –“ started Bastilla, but she stopped and closed her eyes.

“Bas?” said Carth, uncertainly

“Revan!” she whispered. Her eyes fluttered back open and she gazed away southwards, her eyes unfocused.

“I could sense him, for only a second, but he was there. He’s still … alive” she lowered her head “I know where he his, and what is about to become is future. “Quick!” she cried, “We need to hurry!”

With that, she took off through the foliage and into the dense jungle, leaving the rest of the crew behind her, stunned and confused. But they followed her anyway.

As Jonas was sitting in is elected ‘throne’ room, gazing into the far reaches of space, he could see a small ship. A small ship it seemed, but that was of no importance, but what was important was the passenger, which was inside the ship. Powerful was this being, indeed he was powerful and Jonas had come to wonder what his intentions were. Because as it flew, Jonas realised that this ship, and whoever was flying in it, was coming here, to were he was.

‘Let him come!’ said Jonas

But as Jonas began to focus on the being, he was quickly alerted back to consciousness by one of his Acolytes.

“What is it?” spat Jonas

“Master, Revan has awoken!” said the Acolyte, bowing at Jonas’ feet

“Finally!” said Jonas as he stood up, his tone far different then what is just was.

He walked across the room and opened up the turbo lift doors and as he stepped inside and the doors closed, he noticed something. “So … “ he said, smiling “They have come. This should be interesting. Interesting indeed!”

The doors closed and the lift proceeded down to the lower levels.

It's a bit short, but i kinda couldnt think of anything else to go on to this chapter, but the next chap should be better .... i also put in some more text in chapter 12, when Revan is in the force cage and he feels Bastilla's presence arrive on the planet. Just to get it to fit with Bastilla feeling Revan's presence when they arrive

Archived