Home

Check out FFA Corellia

banzai

I finished this map several months ago.

You can see it here: http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/ffacorellia;55984

And here: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17638.html

Here is the review it was given by Inyri at filefront:

"I must say, this is one of the most amazing maps I've seen. After testing the map for the better part of a half hour (and I'm sure I didn't test every area, it was that big) I only found one error."

"This is Corellia. It's a very metropolitan take on Corellia, featuring many of the high-flying aspects of Coruscant. It's basically three skyscrapers jutting out of the sky of Corellia, each holding their own secrets to discover. I use the word "secrets" lightly, so don't take it literally. There were so many areas to explore, but I'll narrow it down to a few. First I'll start with the outside. Basically the outside is what it sounds like - the area outside of the towers. It features landing platforms, bridges between the towers (lest you fall to an unpleasant death), as well as various signs and displays. Quite possibly the coolest thing about these maps is that very little of the detail is static. Things blink and rotate, adding quite heavily to the metropolitan feel of the map. It is very reminiscent of Coruscant from Episode II."

"Inside the towers is plenty to explore. For instance I managed to find several vehicles (so to speak). Inside one of the towers was some kind of small ground vehicle, though unusable, and outside the towers were a cloakshape fighter and what looked like a T-16 skyhopper. That part was cool, because you can actually go inside of it from within one of the towers. Finding your way around these towers is no easy task, though. Just when I thought I'd seen everything, I'd find out that the elevators went down too!"

"This is one of those maps that just seems ideal for an RP server. It's huge, has plenty of areas, as well as many things to "claim" as your own, including rooms, cantinas, and even what seemed like a black market stash of weapons, hidden behind some breakable glass. The one thing I found kind of distracting was that the atmosphere in certain areas seemed a little "misty", foggy even, though perhaps it's just my eyes. Still, ane excellent map, and certainly worth a download from anyone who considers themselves a map connoisseur."

New Textures: Yes

New Models: Yes

New Music: No

Bot Support: Yes

• 5 weeks later...

Archived