Home

Stuck On Crete

Im stuck on Crete (oviosly yes!!)

I have pic't upp the surveyor's instrument and i have found the mural diagram

in on of thew ruins.

what i dont understand is where i should put upp the surveyor's instrument?

according to a wallktrough i shall " put the instrument on the head and tail statue" where is thoose statue, i dont see them? i dont even understand if i shall find this statue inside the same ruins as the mural? or should i search for it outside by moving rocks on the ground somewhere? or is the stones i shall puch inside the acual mural room?

is thoose stones on the ground,or on a wall? :nut:

(i have read different wallktroughs and that got me even moore confused)

you see my english understanding is not the best, i wright better than understanding it (really!!) so its surprising i eaven have got this far in the game

but with easy english and - push that - use that - and most imortant where Indy shall go (in detail) to find thoose statues on crete

(cause my bad local-sense in my real life is allso expressing itself in this game LOL)

You find it out in the main area. Just trying pushing all the rock piles you can find. The head and tail are under them, but they change locations every time, so I can't give you the specific spots. Just poke around, you'll find them.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

2 years later i have a new question!!..and i have even moved 1 stepp forward seens this thread start question :xp:, i have found both stones now and i have inserted them into the pedestal in the right order, im stuck on when pressing "use pedestal" my brain can't realize wich phrases it is in chapter "at the Greater colony" in platos dialoge thath will help me to see in what order i shall align the signs in the pedestal and press the spindle :lightning

atleast my english is not skilled enough to see thath hidden message

so instead i do as i allways do..and us a internet walktrough!

"position the rising sun and the new moon by the horns at the top and press the spindle" thath i have done exactley and Indy says "thath didnt do anything", to bad i read in another walktrough thath this order is random from game to game..so how shall i know whats it is in my case! (its like the developer expected thath you would understand the story 100% and why you do things in this game :D)

Have you taken the "new moon" and not the "full moon" or something on the moon disc? (same for the "rising sun")

Alternatively, post your version of Plato's Dialog... :)

Seems like i have taken right marks..

My dialoge

"At the greater colony a moonstone whas allso needed, with the noon sunriding above the full moon"

Totally noncenes....right? :drink3: it can only be thath line in the entire dialoge thath the walktrougs are refering to

Hm. Hm.

I'd say noon (like midday sun) above full moon says it all. No? ;)

I was so :toothrot: to just write "That still didnt do anything" but then i suddenley got a revelation to try to align your recipe of stones square-away (south?? :jester1: ) from the "tall horns" symbol instead of towards horn..as i hade (miss)understood it from the walktroughs

thanks for the help to SEE thath it was "noon" instead of "setting sun" :D however

Archived