Home

I've just come back after a big pvp fight...

HUGOMAND

... and I've just realized how much pvp lacks. In fact, I think it lacks so much that it can never be good again. Let's take a look.

PVP is too quick and hard to keep control of.

Specials firing constantly, lag, stupid graphics with dust clouds and more unrealistic things.

9 out of 10 pvp'ers would do anything to get a kill

People are TEF exploiting constantly... In this evening i got killed by this 3 times.

There's no starwars feeling in PVP

What do i get chased by? 3 jedi and 2 dudes wearing mandalorian armor? FFS if i were to be chased by imp it should be 5 stormtroopers! People are running around in all kind of armors without taking notice of their faction. This is something that SWG has always lacked, the general Star Wars feeling.

I feel like I've wasted 3 hours on this crappy pvp. I would have much more fun playing on a normal SW;BF II server... There's much more star wars feeling over that.

Well, that's just my 2 cents... feel free to comment.

Anyone who thinks this game is going to get any better now is just in denial. After nearly 3 years this game is worse than ever. Frankly they had the right idea when the game was launched, if they had just tweaked and improved on that original idea of the game things would've been fine.

As I've been hearing, this PvP thing has become like anarchy as one of my friends who still plays the game put it. But I guess SOE is wanting to cater to the l33t d00dz now or something.

they should take the jedi completely out of the game. they completely ruin pvp for non-jedi.....and can be a pain in the ass to the bounty hunter, their special buffs last like a long time, bounty hunter buff lasts 30 seconds and takes like a damn hour to recharge!!

i do have fun going against them though..as long as i can load fairly quick (main gripe before i had the 1gig of ram was the loading taking about 3-5 minutes, now it only takes like 30-45 seconds) i dont mind...

another thing that annoys the hell out of me....when people are just hanging around a starport, and they see someone else, same faction as pvp, getting their ass nailed by maybe 1-2 enemy pvp, why the heck do they just stand their, even tho they're combat level 90?! it's completely beyond me. when i see my brother/sister imperial soldiers in trouble, i try to help out, unless i've got clone sickness.

Guest DarthMaulUK

I remember when pvp was fun when the game launched. Having mass 40v40 battles outside Anchorhead, getting killed - cloning and then going straight back into battle. Doctors and Medics would get dragged into the combat for healing someone, bodies laying around everywhere and this happened almost every single night and it was brilliant.

memories.....

DMUK

Archived