Home

Major Forum Concerns.

kookaburra

Hi

I posted a thread about the forum not up dating the other day but unfortunely it was locked due to reason. Any way I recently returned to the forum here and I am still expericing problems with the forum, I go to the Kotor III forum and I still see some of the threads an't up dated, I believe there is still a issue with the forum, I was wondering if the tech support or any Mods, Admins are taking care of these forum issues.

Yours Sincerly

-Kook :)

I'm sure one of these reasonble mods, Admins, or anyone in charge has an explanation, I can edit my posts, but I am still aving problems with the forum. I'm a little concerned as to whats going on. Hopefully someone who is experinced enough might be able to explain to us. No harm done. Just started another thread becasue I couldn't reply in my other thread, so hopefully this won't get de-railed or locked. PS-can anyone tell us please if the problems going to be fixed? :)

As the error message you got was indicating, the database was messed up:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser. An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists. We apologise for any inconvenience.

While we understand your concerns and appreciate it when you point out a problem, there is no real point in posting what was that database error specifically. This concerns only the technical staff and they don't have to tell us everything they do, what lines of code they edit, when they reset the server, etc... As I explained earlier, this is only temporary and you have no reasons to worry. Bugs happen (and not only on these forums) and they get fixed in due time.

I believe my comments in the other forum should indicate that as worried as you are, they won't tell us what's going on, either because they don't know or they don't feel like telling us.

That and your comments in the other thread was just plain rude. Start showing up a bit more respect if you want to continue to post here. We do what we can and I think we told what you needed to know. Keep in mind that these forums are free to use and that the staff acts on a voluntary basis. As for the rest, I think Stingerhs already said everything that had to be said in the previous thread.

And finally, when a thread gets locked, do not start an identical thread. If you have an issue with this feel free to PM me, another moderator or admin.

Archived