Home

NPC edit

CraZy_B

Hiya!

This is a request thread. I'm looking for/asking for a KotOR1 mod that changes the npcs so that the clothes you give them wont change their appearence. I hate that they change Bastila's and Jolee's unique appearence... and Carth for that matter... oh well so if you know of anything like this or would be so kind as to create one please tell me.

I'd like something that allows a party member to wear a head item (neural bands, etc.) but have the item not show up. It looks weird on them. :whacked:

Hey there, Jasper! :dmaul3:

I'm not sure about KotOR1, but the great Achilles made a 'invisible masks' MOD for TSL that does exactly what you are requesting. It is located at http://www.pcgamemods.com under the KotOR II - masks section. You may want to drop Achilles a PM and ask him if he can adjust the MOD for KotOR1. :)

Hope this has helped.

- DM.005 :maul5:

Hiya!

This is a request thread. I'm looking for/asking for a KotOR1 mod that changes the npcs so that the clothes you give them wont change their appearence. I hate that they change Bastila's and Jolee's unique appearence... and Carth for that matter... oh well so if you know of anything like this or would be so kind as to create one please tell me.

This is relatively easy actually. Simply locate the appearance entries in appearance.2da. Move over to the columns for "modelb" & "texb". Then simply copy there entries into each model & texture entry field for each of the body models.

You can also replace the entries in all of the fields except "modelb" & "texb" with default entry "****". But I believe you have to copy the "modelb/texb" entries to one of the earlier columns. I can't recall which one right now so I would go with my first option and I'll get back later with the details on the other option.

I'd like something that allows a party member to wear a head item (neural bands, etc.) but have the item not show up. It looks weird on them.

Here you go: Invisible Masks

Thx for the replies. Darkkender could you please do it for me? You said it was simple but I'm not into KotOR modding so I have no idea how to edit 2das.

Archived