Home

Malaks First armour

Venom750

not that I'm aware of (that's not saying much.. hehehe)..

EDIT: nevermind, did a search on PCGM, link below in seperate post

Are you requesting it, or wanting to know so you can mod it without 'copying' an idea (that's not a bad thing, of course)?

I know what he is about, there is another thread about making Jedi Malak clothes for PC, so ill just quote Darkkender:

As for Malak unfortunately his is a single body & head mesh which means that your stuck with either his head on the body or a similiar armor retextured to look close to him. I believe the Sith apprentice body might provide the closest body to Malak's for retexturing to look similiar to him.

In short: Malak's clothes themselves - impossible. Retexturing of other armor - possible.

i made a disguise armor a while back that turns you into the jedi malak. the one with the jaw intact and in the other robes. (ie: the one from your vision on dantooine) the problem was, when your PC whas "thrashing about in his/her sleep" or shaking his head from side to side before the star map dreams, malaks head goes off the pillow, as he is taller than revan. still, it is a decent mod and if you want, i can host it somewhere and give you the link

Archived