Home

End of JarJar??

PoiuyWired

Ok, we all know that our "beloved" JarJar unfortunately did not die during the clone wars.

I know most of us would like to see him die after months or years of draged on intense torture, but for real:

WHAT actually happened to the JarJar Stinks?

Yes, I don't want to see more of him, but knowing what happened to such character is still a "relatively" good thing.

yeah, the new order definitely would not have any tolerance for the likes of jar jar. I'd like to think he was on alderaan but was more likely to be back on naboo. I highly doubt GL would dare kill him off in the upcomibg CG & live action series- far too many women and little kids like him :(:p

mtfbwya

Let's remember this thread is NOT about JarJar flaming, but actual information gethering of a "less less less liked" starwars character.

Being killed during some senate cleansing would make sense. But that would mean JarJar stay in position for a long long time?

We "know" the Empire did kill of at least one young and juicy Queen from Naboo, for her help in hiding jedi scum, but even during that event, there is no mention of the Gungan Senator of Naboo, Jarjar or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived