Home

End of JarJar??

PoiuyWired

• 2 weeks later...
Ya nailed it !!

Senator Jar Jar was assinated (by his fellow senators)

but i though the empirer just quit the sentine not killed them...actauly i thought they did kill him but later my brother convinsed me that he just quit any way please go boomn on alderann

• 2 months later...

Whats with all the Jar_Jar hate. Ya he is a clutz but cmon. He doesnt diserve all of this for being a clutz now? This is kinda like making fun of retarded people that cant

help there situation whatsoever. Same with the ewoks Im tired of it. They are

races of aliens made in the star wars universe. Get over it. There is nothing

wrong with a race of fuzziewuzzies and an amphibian race with 1 clutz.

If he was such a clutz why is he a senator then? If he was so clumsie then

otherwise the whole galaxy would be gone then ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Whats with all the Jar_Jar hate. Ya he is a clutz but cmon. He doesnt diserve all of this for being a clutz now? This is kinda like making fun of retarded people that cant

help there situation whatsoever. Same with the ewoks Im tired of it. They are

races of aliens made in the star wars universe. Get over it. There is nothing

wrong with a race of fuzziewuzzies and an amphibian race with 1 clutz.

If he was such a clutz why is he a senator then? If he was so clumsie then

otherwise the whole galaxy would be gone then ;)

I think his being a clutz is only part of the issue. His goofiness just took away from the story to me. I could hardly understand him when he spoke. His whole presence really took a lot of us Star Wars fan off-guard becuase the Original Trilogy wasn't so goofy, it had its laugh moments, but not so much goofiness. Jar Jar really kind of insulted what I love about the Original Trilogy. Now, I don't "hate" him per se, but I do like the adigitalman's edit of TPM which cuts down on Jar Jar's antics. Thats my 2 cents about why Jar Jar is so hated.

if Jar Jar is so dumb why did the gungan leader make him a General?

I'm still hopeing that there will be a scene in the live action TV series that unveiles his fate
Good idea texas pirate i hope that does happen in the tv series. Also i still don't undertsand why half the people on this thread hate Jar Jar? He's just clumsy and anyways he must of died in between episode three and iv or be killed in Alderan otherwise he's still alive. I forgot who said that jar jar wanted to be a sith or something like that? What that a joke or the truth? I'm hoping it's a joke!

Jar Jar doesn't deserve any hate at all. He helped the events in TPM and made it better than it would've been. I'm guessing that the Emperor thought he was useless and ordered Vader to kill him. I might be wrong though.

But we should not forget that Jar Jar did make the motion to give Palpatine emergency powers which led to his being Emperor.

If I were to kill Jar Jar (which I would) this is how I would do it:

1.Cut him to pieces

2.Blow the pieces up with grenade

3.Light the bits of him on fire

4.Throw the ashes into a sun

5.Blow up the sun with the Sun Crusher super weapon

The last 4 steps are so people don't use a ressurection spell to bring him back to life.

Archived