Home

Jedi Academy: Chapter 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam:I sense a disturrbance in the force...

Reyvan:You smell...

Sam:NOT THAT!!! Something is ahead... but these stupid shields are blocking our way... stand back, I'm gonna use sith lightning to break down these shields, if that fails, I'll use force drain to take out the power generators, that should take it out...

*The two walk ahead*

Sam:Supposing you're Kraxus, mister? *looking at sith robes and red saber igniting*

Kraxus smiles maliciously as the two Jedi approach.

"Very good, Jedi. I am known to you ... but you will be dead before I even learn your name -- not that such trivial things matter in this world."

He draws twin lightsabers from his robes, the silver hilts glinting in the light of the corridor. Crimson blades erupt from the emitters, their harsh, steady thrum echoing througout the hallway. He takes on an elaborate Jar'Kai parrying stance and awaits the Jedi's next move.

"Have at me, Jedi."

Lightning arcs through the corridor as Kraxus hits the foolish Padawan with a powerful Force attack. The young Jedi hits the wall with a crack and lands crumpled in a smoldering heap on the ground.

Kraxus grins and attacks the Master, his blades twirling in a deadly, crimson arc.

Having already been in posession of a staff lightsaber, Mara and Vode depart for Korriban.

Vode: So, you wanna take my ship or yours?

Mara: Um, does it matter?

Vode: Well, mine is faster, more firepower, and has a minibar in the cockpit.

Mara looks at him with a wierd smile.

Mara: Whatever. Just get on the damn ship.

Vode: Coming in on Korriban

The barren planet's bright sand reflecting up into the cockpit, the screen automatically tints the display for glare.

Vode stands up and puts on his helmet. Picking up his DC-17, he pauses, and sets it back down, deciding to go with his lightsaber on this one.

Vode: Well, let's go see what bugger is down on this Moradin-forsaken planet.

They depart the ship and step onto the soft sand. Almost immediatly, a blaster bolt fires from on top of a pillar. Vode spins around Mara and covers her with his body. The blaster bolt harmlessly deflects off of his armor.

Vode: Not exactly the welcome I was expecting, but I'm cool with it.

Mara: Thanks, thanks a lot.

Vode: No problem

Mara: You go around to the left....

Vode jumps 20 feet in the air doing a summersault and landing ontop of the pillar. Crimson streaks appear in his hands. The reborn stands up and reaches for his lightsaber. Vode sheaths one blade and cuts the head off the reborn.

Vode (through comm): Well, that was uneventful.

Mara stands there open mouthed.

Vode: What? Haven't you ever see a padawan kick some ass?

Mara (getting a hold of herself): Vode, please, listen to me next time before you go off galanting and saving the day. Okay?

Vode: Yes, master.

Mara: And don't call me master. Got it?

Vode: Right, Mara.

Jumping down from the pillar, Vode joins up with Mara. Together they go on a scouting search for more reborns

Mara: Oh, yeah. Please, try and get one alive.

Vode: Okay, lemme go get my DC-17.

Vode runs off into the sunlight........ and trips.

Vode: Dammit.

Sam stood his ground... he was used to seeing people/being knocked around like inanimate objects... This was his sort of enjoyment, back at the academy, most jedi thought he had a sick sense of humor, especially Luke.

Sam:Think you're smart huh? Tossing around a padawan who's only trained a day or two makes you really proud... too bad... *sheaths blue lightsaber and takes out yellow X-saber* I'll try not to hurt you much...

Sam shoots a bolt of force lightning, Kraxus blocks it... and the fight begins... Then he sees Sam charge at him, feels a rush of pain... then wake up in an escape pod on Korriban with a holocron playing a message...

Sam:"I said I wouldn't hurt you too much, so I just shoved you in an escape pod and launched you here, don't thank me. Next time though, don't underestimate me and just fight... You're way too boring..."

???:Reeeyyyyvaannn... WAAKE UUUP PLEEASSEE THIS IS WASTING MY TIME!

OOC: Note the "serious yet funny." This is more like "funny yet ridiculous." Anyway, it's nothing against you guys -- this RP just isn't really my cup of tea. No big deal, and no fault of Sam or anyone else. I was looking for a more hardcore, intense role play. No hard feelings, I hope. I'll leave Kraxus in that escape pod, if you don't mind. :)

1... minute... later...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

siege_destroyer.jpg

Well that was a bit stupid... So I will make the battle a bit longer with pics!

Sorry... Unfortunately I can't continue if a character mysteriously: Blows up, dies, gets shot, flies, turns into an alien, implodes ETC... So if you want to come back... I'll make scenes more exciting... :p

BUT! That depends on everyone here so Rocketnumber can count down and launch away from us two Marz if he wants to or come back... And Ghin comes back from the dead IF he wants to so This is a stupid post and I will delete it eventually but Rocket and Pottsie and consider their choices and do what they want...

Thank you for wasting your time reading this irrelevant post... ^^

• 3 weeks later...

During the night on Korriban, the sky is beautiful. The wind gently rustles through Vodes wavy hair, casting a glint onto his shiny hair from the moonlight. The sand around Mara and Vode shifts and reforms due to the wind; dunes forming and reforming, yet, nothing covers over the tombs of the dark lords.

Pulling the his DC-17 scope to his eye, Vode sights seven reborn, 5 sleeping, and the other two keeping watch.

"Mara," Vode whispers, speaking into her ear.

"Hmm," Mara inquires groggily, waking up.

"Down on the floor are seven reborn, five sleeping, and two taking watch. Shall we act now?"

"What are the two reborn doing?"

Vode lifts up the scope to his eye again and sights the two reborn. "One has a pair of electrobionoculars, and the other one......"

"Yes?" Mara asks.

"I can't find the other one. He's disappeard."

From a reflection on his rifle, he sees a red saber emerge from it's sheath.

"All right Jedi scum. Get up," the reborn growled. "Leave the rifle."

---------------------------------------------

OOC: Okay peeps, we're gonna TOTALLY rewrite that scene between Kraxus and Samuel Kim, and of course, Reyvan.

Well, as we all know, Reyvan is slumped against a wall with burns on his stupid skin for getting infront of a Sith. Stupid Reyvan. Kim takes out his saber, yes, but does not hurt Kraxus. They fight up to the bridge, and Kraxus throws 2 of the stormtroopers that guard the bridge at Kim (since Sith are only worried about saving their own skin). The ship starts to blow up, Kim drags Reyvan to the hangar where they escape back to the Academy, and Kraxus takes a TIE Interceptor (which i believe is capable of lightspeed) from the secondary hangar, and gets out for reinforcements. That better Kraxus? I, personally like it. Now this RP can live again.

• 6 months later...

Im Arriving

Name:darran vif

Homeworld:mygeeto

Species:Mygeetan

Main weapons:Light saber,6 vibro blades,dc-17 hand blaster

Vehicle:z-95 headhunter

Job:Jedi Padawan(for now)

Force Powers:Lightning,Grip,Heal,Push,Pull

Light saber:Single

Saber style:djem So

Saber color:Blue

Alright lets begin:

I came to join the jedi,says Darran,can i join?

of course,says luke,you can join us

well,says darran,i have a question

yes? says skywalker,what is it?

well,says darran,my parents told me about jedi master ki adi mundi and what happened to him.the imperial remnant might be there because the empire took it over.so what i would like to do is go to that planet and clean it from the imperial remnant.may i do that

you know,says skywalker,ill think about it

and,says darran,one more question:who is gonna be my master?

*skywalker thinks about it as well*

Archived