Home

Award weapons

taclled

I found a good way to get the award weapons is on the Downloadable map FST

Set the reinforcements to 500 AI units per team to 1 and no time limit.

Then just choose the guy with the weapon you need "upgraded" and fire away. this works well for all awards except demolition and technichian.

I would suggest hiding on your side by the corner and when the baddie comes around let loose. You may need to tell your AI buddy to follow you or he'll capture the cp which you dont want to do unless your done.

I just love this map.

Thanks to this map i just got legendary on regulator i am now going for gunslinger.

I also suggest playing as republic cause' the droids are to stupid todo much of anything(I had a magna guard get in front of me and let loose... a recon droid) also put a detpack in the hall way in case of droidekas they can be a pain in the.....

ha ha yeah, those damm magan guards. although when they do let rip with the bull dog, they can be a right pain in the... i'd suggest getting gunslinger on either mos eisley or on a space battle. camp next to a health droid if you havnt got legendary guardian/war hero.

heh heh, now tery and do that without dying...once. it's taken me what feel's like years, but one of my profiles has got over 30,000 kills and no deaths.:) am proud, am very proud:)
"Hey dont get cocky"

Any ways go ahead and rub it in

Here's a way that I stumbled upon to get medals while playing through the campiagn:

On Kashyyyk, "A Line in the Sand" (something like that), I started out as an engineer. I hid behind the barriers and popped up when the droids came close. I shot them with my shotgun and got Regulator. When the tank droids came I sliced them and got Technician. By then it was time to head back to the oil refinery. When I got there I swithched to a rocket trooper and shot individual droids as they entered, and got Gunslinger. When their tank droids entered I took them out with the rocket launcer, and got Demolition. When it was time to take all the command posts back, I swithced to the soldier class. Along the way I killed twelve droids with my rifle and got Frenzy. By the end, I hadn't died, so I won Endurance, Guardian, and War Hero. The only award that I didn't get was Marksman, which I usually try not to get. If you really wanted it, I'm sure you could get it quickly in the beginning as the droids are comming across the water.

I'm sure that you could do something similar to this on other maps, but like I said, I did this all on accident.

• 2 months later...

The hardest award weapon I found to get was the seeker missile launcher for the Demolitions award. Once you have it, its kind of fun to stand off somewhere safe near a power droid and let missiles fly.

The only place I could really do that was on Hoth while working for the Rebellion where I could get at the AT-AT's necks. All the other vehicles were to fast for me to hit their 'sweet spots'.

I did a fair job with the CIS tanks on Kashyyyk as a clone ARC, but the AT-ATs are easiest to hit.

If I remember I think it takes 6 'sweet spot' hits to get an award? Can't remember.

Archived