Home

I sure hope there's some info on K3 at E3...heh. K3 at E3.

I think it's obvious that they will make a K3 eventually. I would rather wait for them to have something to show then to just put something together quick to show us.

For example, look at what Microsoft showed us today of Halo 3 at E3. Yay, they're making a new Halo, we already knew that. No reason to put together a silly pointless little movie to tell us.

I don't care if they don't announce it at E3 this year. To me that means they are taking the time to find the right developer, and make a sound bug free game (thats if they're actually making it. Better if they don't announce it. It keeps the presure off the developers for another year from fans like us who want it out and allows them more time.

50 Cent's Bulletproof sold well too. Would you like a sequel to that?
Don't care. Never played it. But I won't call them stupid for doing so. ;)

And now I'm starting to think that they are waiting so that the 360 becomes much more common so they can make it a console exclusive.

And now I'm starting to think that they are waiting so that the 360 becomes much more common so they can make it a console exclusive.
I would be very surprised if LEC released KotOR 3 for consoles only. From what I understand Microsoft has provided developer tools that streamline the porting process from the Xbox 360 to Windows.

I thought LEC was going to have some big announcements for this year's E3. The only thing I see on their E3 exhibit website is the New Indiana Jones and Lego Star Wars II. I guess they still have a couple more days to announce something but...

^^^

I stand corrected. :D

My excuse though is I looked at the E3insider exhibitor's page <link> for LucasArts and all they have listed is Indiana Jones and the Quest and Lego Star Wars II. Still no mention of the EaW expansion as of the time of this posting. :giveup:

EDIT: OK, I see the lucasarts.com website has been updated to display the 6 games LucasArts has announced during E3. I guess the E3Insider website hasn't been updated yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was reading the same page as you did. When I noticed there were almost no listings on it, I was very confussed. I noticed the LucasArt.com advertisement, and realized that maybe the E3 web-editor was not on top of the game.

Even though there are many great admins and moderators here, I would NOT take what they are saying as 100% concrete legit. After extensive research on LucasForums.com's history, I did find that at times they do get tidbits of information. However, they are just as confused as the rest of us.

What I like about LucasForums.com is that they connect links to their evidence, so we can determine if it is true or speculation.

If you want to know what Lucas Arts is showing at E3, you can allways go here: http://www.LucasArts.com

I just wish there could be word that the game is at least planned, in development, or will be in development. On a side note I'm wondering why SWG is on their E3 '06 page. I know there's going to be publishes as usual but will there be another major overhaul?

Thanx Wildcat.

Whell it says over there that it's a new jedi game, what they'v seen was something like ancarbonited JArJArBings, broken R2 unit......it could be more of that DarthVAder game than anything else.......

look the fact remains that the games that sell more e.g lego star wars (in my opinion a master peice) are more likely to have a sequal than a game that sold half as many, i think they usually make sequals to games like empire at war because it will provide a good income like the sims i mean most people have nearley all the expansions for it. Does lucas have the money to make Kotor3? Games cost loads of money to make and they dont alweays make a large profit maybe there kinda saving up? but the truth is it's very unlikey that they wont make a kotor3, but i think they need some time and who knows maybe it'll be released for christmas? i mean all the games at E3 are coming out in september

...but the truth is it's very unlikey that they wont make a kotor3, but i think they need some time and who knows maybe it'll be released for christmas? i mean all the games at E3 are coming out in september
Sorry KyleOfHarpenden, but the chance that Kotor 3 will be released this year, 2006, is virtually nonexistent. 2007 is still in the realm of possibility though I'm thinking that 2008 is more likely at this point.

Archived