Home

The Shan Order

This is a Bastila Lovers Club ( As you may have guessed.) List and Discuss why you love Bastila. I shall list my reasons.

1. Her Prim and Proper attitude.

2. Her choice of clothing.

3. Her looks. ( This is a big reason!)

4. What role she plays in Sw Kotor.

5. Her voice ( Her accent is to die for!)

6. What romance she creates.

That's all folks!

Sincerely,

BastilaandRevan! :lsduel:

You can turn her back from the DS no matter what. Your gender has nothing to do with it.

I like Bastila, but I hate her clothes (they're pink and pink is evil) and (don't kill me) I hate the Bastila romance. Yep. That's what I said. It screams high school to this girl. And if I had been Bastila I wouldn't have given Revan the time of day. When I played male Revan and romanced Bastila, I put myself in her place and all it seemed like to me was that Revan was trying to get her into the sack with him. Not really a turn on there, IMHO.

But I love Bastila's character and I think after her fall she would be one of the greatest Jedi Knights the Order ever had. I also think that her fall prevented her from becoming something akin to how Atris is when we meet her in K2.

I like usng the Male PC for the Romance of it. Yes her clothes do suck it kind of looks like someone threw up into her clothes mold and voile. You hate the romance I like it, kinda wierd isn't it it's kinda backwards. If I was female I wouldn't give him the time either, most of the skins are ugly as hell. The DS trys to get her into bed not the light. The last paragraph I agree with you.

Archived