Home

Atton's xonsveration bout Mira

dewayne26

i was playing ktor 2 for i think 25 time not sure anymore. anyway i got this consveration between the exile and atton bout mira. it got me thinking Mira does have a attitude cold as a ships hull.. anybody but i think kreia is colder

what exactly do you mean by "colder"... as in evil? i don't know about her being evil , she says that she doesnt like killing but when she's with the exile it comes so easily and she "doesnt like it" So i guess she's pretty nice.

Ok i think i came across the wrong way. For one i like mira over handmaiden her and visas are neck and neck. but i was saying yea she cold as the ship hull but i think kreia is even colder hearted she doesn't really care bout anything in away everyone else doioes. mira a character i can connect with the game.

I think Mira's "cold" act is just that and act. I mean when you train her as a Jedi she seems very passionate. It could also be because of the cut convo's between Atton and Mira that Atton thinks Mira is "cold" (Atton's asking her about Di):

Atton: What's up with that guy? I don't trust him.

Mira: {Shrugs} I don't know, but she seems to trust him, so it's all right with me.

Atton: {A little relieved} Well, that's good to hear. Thought I had some competition there.

Mira: Oh, well, it's not really a competition. I mean, you're kind of an idiot, Atton. And you don't shower enough. And you scratch your... equipment... when you think no one's looking. Don't take it too hard, though. That still makes you better than most people I've met on Nar Shaddaa.

Or

Atton: That guy - I don't trust him.

Mira: I do. {Shrugs} I mean he's all right, I guess. He's like someone who watches too many holovids. Or teaches them. He'd get beaten to death on Nar Shaddaa almost as soon as he landed, though.

Atton: {A little relieved} Yeah, you're right. He's boring.

Mira: Yeah, and that puts him a few ranks up the ladder from you.

Atton: What's that supposed to mean? I'm not boring.

Mira: {Matter-of-fact} No, you're more like a shifty, lying idiot with a tendency to complain about every little thing and offer only small bits of helpful advice if pressured. Don't take it too hard, though. That still makes you better than most people I've met on Nar Shaddaa.

Archived