Home

Wii only game rumour

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Wii-exclusive Star Wars game, the rumour mongering is simply suggesting that the console's controller will deliver interactive lightsaber battles. But that's all you're getting. As we say, they're just rumours, but if there's any truth in them, rely on us to dish the details.

• Even bigger news about Wii for RPG fans... it seems that Dragon Quest is gonna be on Wii, the first time a DQ game has been on a Nintendo console since the SNES.
  • Also the Tony Hawk Downhill Jam exclusive game for Wii is controlled by flipping the controller on its side.
  • Reggie hinted at his appearance at the Nintendo World Store that you'll be seeing a racing game by Nintendo at E3... I'm hoping for F-Zero.
  • Generally developers are slowly coming out of the shadows about Nintendo's nextgen console and we're starting to see that there are quite a few games coming out for Wii, some of which are interesting exclusives such as the Wii version of Madden.

It would be amazing for a star wars game for the wii. Actually any exclusive wii game will be cool because there will be so many exclusive features :D I'm really looking forward to seeing more on the madden version for the wii.

Personally I hope there aren't any exclusive wii Star Wars games because I don't plan on buying one unless it adds more variety in the games department.
Well it's definitely going to lol. almost all the games made for it will have to be exclusively made or have exclusive versions because of it's controller and the motion sensors.

Sony is copycat king. It wants a live-esq service for the PS3. The problem with network was that it was the cost and that it was faaaaaaar too late. I hope Nintendo gets it right by having more support for online gaming. Thats what has contributed to the DS success as well as better games even if it is inferior to the PSP.

Both Microsoft and Sony have copied Nintendo for the emulation support. Although Nintendo's catalogue of games are far superior to Microsoft's and Sony's.

Sony announcing that it has a motion sensor in its control pad really tops everything off. I bet it really p*sses nintendo off, as now there isnt much between the consoles again.

The wiimote has been designed for this sort of use... I doubt Sony's was when it was infringing patents (copying) for the dual shock controller. A lightsabre game would be sweet. All they need to do is to either stick a strong light out of the remote with a light sensor to detect any hits. Or a special edition in the shape of a lightsabre to duel with friends.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived