Home

Can't log in, or create a account

Destroyder121

When i try to log in with my usual gamespy username, password, and email, it claims no such account exists. When i try to create a account with the same nickname, email, and password, it claims username already in use.

I tried fixing the issue by reverifying my email at gamespy, didn't work.

I'd very much to login with the nickname most people know me by, not by some totally random nickname, in the process creating a second gamespy account for 1 email..

The account name is Akalamanaia, and the email is ville.mattila@gmail.com , but Empire At War refuses to believe such account exists, and gamespy keeps telling it that the username is already in use..

Im sorry if my post is a bit stupid, but Gamespy can't decide wether or not my nickname "Akalamanaia" exists, or not, and its turning me nuts. I have a clue though that this has something to do with me changing my email from my old one to the current one, and now gamespy can't decide wether or not nickname Akalamanaia belongs to my old email, or my new one..

I used to use a hotmail account, then i started using google mail and my hotmail account is long gone, and i don't want go back to it again just to get my bloody account working, especially when gamespy goes through the verification of email process just fine.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Gamespy is terrible for this. You need to delete your old accounts(s) info from the Profile section of the Gamespy folder in your program files.

Thats what I had to do to use my already established account on it.

DMUK

Still doesn't work, it still insists no such account exists, or password is wrong, and when you try to create a new one it keeps telling me the nickname is already in use. Even after i deleted all the accounts i had in the profile section of gamespy arcade.

And normal gamespy arcade just wants me to rename my account since account "Akalamanaia" already exists, but the account works fine on fileplanet since its mine..

Seems to be that changing your email adress to one that actually works from a disfunctioning one screws gamespy up..

Edit:Aha i found the reason why it won't log me in with Akalamanaia, while looking in gamespy arcade, i the account i have registered with the same email as my Akalamanaia account was somehow renamed to use the same nickname as my main account, when that accounts name is supposed to be "MurDeReR", and if i log in with that nickname, i show up as Akalamanaia, but its using a very old profile of mine wich i abonded in favour of my new nickname..

Archived