Home

Shadow Force: Recruiting

Shadow Force is a group of Republic Commandos that are sent on the Republic’s most difficult and important missions. They must succeed, and they usually do. After all, they’re commandos, the Republic’s finest.

Anyways, I’m looking to get a group of people together to go through some missions with a team already set up. You are not committing anything by joining. However, it would be nice if you participated in the missions. Basically, we just want to have fun.

I was thinking of starting off with one squad, Alpha Squad. There will be four people in each squad. Once we get four, we can go to Beta Squad, then Gamma Squad. If we get past this, we always have Delta. Hey, we have the whole Greek alphabet if we need it. Feel free to join as a mission advisor, gunship pilot, or whatever you want. You’re not limited to being a commando.

Also, if anybody wants to form a Trandoshan squad to counter Shadow Force in the missions, that's fine. They could be like Skull Team or Ghost Squad. The squad leader can decide. Similarly, if anybody wants to be a droid, feel free.

Information to include:

Name:

Nickname:

Number:

Squad:

Squad Role:

Weapons:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Biography:

These are just suggestions. Nothing is required, but it is encouraged. At least let us know who you are. Add more if you want.

Here is mine:

Name: RC-1270

Nickname: Niner

Number: 70

Squad: Alpha

Squad Role: Alpha Leader

Weapons: DC-17 with blaster, sniper, silencer, and anti-armor attachments, variety of grenades, remote detonator, DC-15 sidearm rechargeable pistol, disruptor pistol.

Strengths: Swift, tactical and covert approach. Highly trained, accurate, and fast.

Weaknesses: Sometimes overly cautious. May lose the advantage by waiting. Thinks through decisions and may jeopardize missions to save squad mates.

Biography: “Something went right in that cloning vat,” is what RC-1270’s training sergeant used to tell him. “You’re going to go a long way.” Since then, RC-1270, or Niner, has been sent on a variety of dangerous missions during the Clone Wars. He continues to exceed the Kaminoans expectations as a fighter, and sometimes as a human being.

By the way, this is the same RP as the one in the SWBF section. I just thought that I'd make another one because it might get more action than it did in the other section. I hope that this is okay.

It will be interesting to see how this works out. Once we get some people, I will come out with the first mission. Expect missions ranging from the dry deserts of Prayesitlyn to the volcanic continents of Mustafar, and the Sepratists “Droid Mothership.”

- Stay tuned

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Zarlak

Nickname: Advisor

Number:Has no number

Squad:None

Squad Role: Advisor

Weapons: Needs to weapons. He's not in combat

Strengths: Gatherine Information and planning attacks.

Weaknesses: He's crippled

Biography: Zarlak was once one of the best marines in the republic fleet. However he only faced simple pirates or terrorists. However he was pulled out of duty a week before the clone wars when during a test exercise, he was attacked by a faulty droid. It stabbed his leg and he is no longer to stand on it.

(( Am I aloud a second character because I thought I could make a main villian that the commands face quite often))

Name: Blue-2

Nickname: Hunter

Number: 3

Squad: Alpha

Squad Role: Scout

Weapons: Covert Sniper, Blaster Pistol, Fusion Cutter

Strengths: Perfect Aim, An excellent asset in Covert and Open Field missions

Weaknesses: May let his dark past on Kamino get to him on missions

Biography: Hunter had a bad past on Kamino, everyone made fun of him. 2 years into his studies, everyone moved on to teenagehood, but Hunter didn't, everyone made fun of him, even his instructors when he messed up. One day Hunter couldn't take it anymore when one of his fellow students teased him to no end during a lesson, so Hunter stuck a fusion cutter to that students eye. The boy wasn't killed, and Hunter wasn't expelled, he moved from laughing stock to most feared.

I'll join with a rather... unique character :D

Name: Farra

Nickname: Chica

Number: 16

Squad: N/A

Squad Role: Sniper

Weapons: three different sniper rifles, two blaster pistols

Strengths: staying concealed and sniping

Weaknesses: she's aggressive to the point of being occasionally unwilling to leave a battlefield, even when outnumbered

Biography: Occasionally, even the best cloners make mistakes. The Kaminoans are no different. The calculations on one batch of Jango Fett clones were slightly off. As a result, most of the clones in that batch died. The one that did not was female. Because she was unique, the only survivor of her group, the Kaminoans gave her a name and trained her separately from the others.

Though not an official member of the Alpha team, Farra travels with them. They are not aware that she is a clone. In fact, only a few Kaminoans know her story. All anybody really knows about her is that she's a good sniper.

((Edited. Take another look.))

Name: Grashakk

Nickname: Darth Caos

Species:Trandosian

Squad Role: Mortal Enemy

Weapons:Lightsaber

Strengths:Can wield the force and is an expert in lightsaber combat

Weaknesses:Unknown

Biography: Raised and trained by Count Dooku. His exisiting to the republic is pretty much unknown

This can be turned into a discussion thread now that we've started. I'd like to compliment steven on coming up with that great first objective. Nice job. If anybody has an idea for an objective, feel free to tell us. If it makes sense, then we can do it.

btw, if anybody wants to join, you still can.

hey, can i make a new Squad?

till my squadmates join, ill be solo.

Name: RC 1162

Nickname: Flash

Number: 62

Squad: Omega

Squad role: Squad leader/ tactician

Weapons: standard commando gear and some..."surprises" ;)

Strengths: Expert with a blaster and a genius tactician. Often uses himself as bait for his squadmates to get to cover.

Weaknesses: Puts his life on the line for his squadmates too often. He is sometimes overconfident and contradicts the Advisor and goes ahead with his plan, putting the mission in jeopardy.

i think ill take control of the whole Omega Squad. is it ok?

Name: RC 1529

Nickname: Tech

Number: 29

Squad role: Slicer

Weapons: Standard Commando Gear and a pack of computer and security spikes

Strengths: Is an expert slicer and can get any door open or shut in almost no time

Weaknesses: Is a bit cocky sometimes

Name: RC 1496

Nickname: Scout

Number: 96

Squad role: Weapons Master

Weapons: Standard Commando Gear + two special long-range sniper rifles

Strengths: Has excellent aim and can hit anythime from two miles away with his sniper rifles.

Weaknesses: Gets a bit too worried when the squad leader gets hit.

Name: RC 1783

Nickname: Twister

Number: 83

Squad role: Demolitions

Weapons: Standard Commando Gear + several charges + five different types of grenades, 10 of each.

Strengths: Sets charges very quickly and is constantly alert. often the first one to spot danger

Weaknesses: Like Tech, he's a bit cocky sometimes

Archived