• Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I joining here's my profile

Name: Dunin Sil

Nickname: none

Weapons:2 Silver Lightsabers

Strengths:Great knowledge of the force

Weaknesses: Tends to like to work alone

Biography:Crash landed on Prayesitlyn some time ago not much is known before that.

This is my second profile so if you have any suggestions or have a better idea i am all ears!

@Niner_777

This Campaign looks really good right now. It seems to be more in depth now that we have more people coming in and not just one enemy against a group of Commandos. I myself think this will be just what you wanted, a long campaign

@Connor

You should change your age down to like 800 or 900 years old to make Yoggart seem like a real Yoda-species person. 60,000 seems waaaaay to old to me.

Hey, since i killed off my Clone Trooper, can I make another one? Seeing as how my Trando squad is two less than before, and both of them need a person to continue their plot, I need another character. If it's okay with you, i'll make it so that i'm on the Gunship when it comes to blow open the door.

hehe, too long on the '0', huh? :D

@Nexus: youre go with the new clone troop. you can be one of the rotating turret gunners if you want. i hope you know what it is.

and even i'm making a new character. it is a clone pilot who will just control the gunship and provide air support whenever necessary. he is not a commando, just note. here he is:

Name: Epsilon 388 (i'm using the battlefront method of naming troops)

Number: 388

Squad: none

Role: Pilot

Weapons: Blaster rifle, rocket propelled grenade launcher

Ship(s): Republic Gunship, Delta 7 Starfighter, Tri-Wing

I know what it is, but i'm not sure if my profile is right, but i'll still try it

Name: Gamma 88

Number: 88

Squad: none

Role: Gunner

Weapons: Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Rotating Gun on Gunship

Ship(s): Republic Gunship, ARC-170 Starfighter when not in Gunship

@Connor & @Evolution

You should join the Campaign soon.

@Maverick

I think the idea of an ARC Trooper joing the squad, or being a Gunner on the Gunship like me. Your choice.

@RC

I already blew the doors open, so we're done with that part, :-)

I guess I'll be an Arc Trooper, I'll start the next time the Gunship gets near the squad.

Name: Delta 628

Number: 864

Squad: Which ever squad needs reenforcements.

Role: Arc Trooper

Weapons: Dc-15, Commando Pistol, Grenades

Ship(s): N/A

Strengths: Fast and Strong

Weaknesses: Obsessed with keeping his fellow soldiers alive

Bio: Being an Arc Trooper, Delta 628 is unaltered Fett DNA. The only difference it some mental programming to make him a team player. Delta 628 was one of the first Arc Troopers created. The Kaminoans hadn't perfected altering JAngo's DNA yet, and Delta 628 and several other clones in his batch have differences from other clones. Delta 628 grew faster and stronger than the other clones, he is still larger than most of the clones.

Archived