Home

Shadow Force: Recruiting

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just thought that I'd check in to make sure that everyone's having fun and likes how this is going.

One problem that we may face is not knowing much about the schematics of the facility. RC brought this up in character. All they are doing is capturing the command post for later Republic use and to cover them while traveling through the next canyon. I think that we can just go with the flow, but if anybody is having trouble with it, just say so.

i think a map would be a good thing for us to proceed in this campaign, Niner. if you want, i'll make one up of my own imagination. the basic thing is that we are supposed to neuralise it and stop all the research made into the anti-clone gas, right?

Sure, that would be great, RC. Actually, all they need to do is capture this command post.

This spoiler will explain why:

Later in this RPG, Shadow Force will find a laboratory. This will be the place where they find the anti-clone gas and neutralize it.

ok, Niner, i made a schematic of the building. it has three levels and here they are:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level One

The teal line is for the path Shadow Force took. the blue ovals are groups of battle droids that are guarding the place. The red lines on the outline marks the entrances/exits. The hangars on this level are for ground vehicles, not starfighters or gunships. the green box is the objective on this level. we should got up to the next 2 levels and secure them. The gray square is a skiff.

Level Two

the Red rectangles in the room we exit the lift into are computer consoles. The multicolored doors are high security ones. There is an armory next to the elevator, so if any ordinance is needed, we can go there. the four computer consoles in the first room have to be successfully sliced in order to gain access to the database. in this place also there are two normal computer comsoles, and one huge console, which is the turquoise rectangle. the normal consolses have to be sliced and the turquoise computer's unlock code must be entered. for the unlock code, we go to the third level.

Level Three

In the elevator room, there is a computer console, the blue rectangle. This must be jointly sliced by Tech and Raven to get the Database computer access codes. outside this room is the open-roof hangars. here, there are four droid starfighters, the grey rectangles. air support can land here, if needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope this clears everything up. check and see if it's alright, Niner.

In that case:

Name: ILC 001 (Infiltration and Liquidation Clone)

Nickname: Albino

Number: N/A

Squad: N/A

Squad Role: Infiltration, Liquidation and Sabotage Expert.

Weapons: Knife, Blaster pistol, Poison darts pistol, explosive charges, remote detonator, stealth unit, holounit, security and computer spikes.

Strengths: Hacking, stealth, precision shots, extreme physical prowess.

Weaknesses: Poor performance in open battle, due to his weaponry. When outnumbered, he is often forced to flee and try to lure his enemies into a trap.

Biography: The first in the special ILC, or Infiltration and Liquidation Clone series. Cold and calculated expert in assassinations, sabotage and espionage. His albinism is a side-effect of an effort to enhance his physical strength. He is equiped with a Stealth unit and a Holounit, to mask his appearance. He isn't assigned to any specific squad, it depends on the mission.

It's great to have you, igyman.

Here's the Shadow Force Roster:

Shadow Force:

Zarlak: Advisor

Alpha Squad:

Niner

Red-5 – MIA

Hunter

Raven

Omega Squad:

Flash

Tech

Scout

Twister

No Squad:

Farra

Nexus

Dunin Sil

Delat 628

Albino

Gunship Crew:

Epsilon 388

Gamma 88

I've likely messed something up, as I did this very quickly. If you see anything that I could fix, please post it.

Btw, I'll be doing the enemy roster too when I've got time.

Archived