Home

OMFG!!! HALO 3 REVEALED!!!

Reclaimer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw the assault rifle, I teared a bit. The ****ing AR is back baby :D

Anyone else here refuse to use anything else unless it was on legendary on halo 1?

I'll take second place for the halo 3 av contest. I don't give a damn. It's ****ing Halo 3.

And for those of you that hate halo, stay the hell out. Let us fanboys drool in our own seperate corner.

Now that looks pretty sweet...too bad I don't have a 360 (or any plans to get one).

Of course, I never got around to Halo 2, so I think I'd like to play that, just to get the plot between 1 and 3 (even though I heard the gameplay wasn't as good as in 1).

Yeah, that fake trailer uses pretty obvious Halo 1 clips.

That makes it a pretty accurate trailer.

Am I the only one who is pretty unimpressed with the whole Halo thing?

The first Halo was the best shooter I ever played. Let's ignore all popular stereo types for just a moment. It was the first game where you had vehicles, first rate AI, and a console control scheme that worked almost as good as the major PC FPS games. Halo 2 had a "meh" single player game.....fun with the "dual wield", but kind of the same flavor as the first. The Multi-player game was first rate, until the ****ing hacks, and poor sports ruined it.

I'm a big fan of the Halo universe, so I will never dismiss it. It has an original sci-fi feel to whole thing, with a boat load of action adventure to match.

Yawn...

Seriously (fan)boys, what is all the fuss about?? It just looks like another iterative sequel with no major advancements (except the usual 360 graphics upgrade) over the last two. Can't see anyone getting that excited about it except fans of the originals... oh wait, there are lots of them ;)

Still, it seems there is a major demand from people to play the same game again.. so bungie must be doing something right...

Halo 1 had the most boring single player game of any FPS i've ever played... didn't even bother with halo 2 as i heard it was actually WORSE.. good grief!

When I saw the assault rifle, I teared a bit. The ****ing AR is back baby :D

Anyone else here refuse to use anything else unless it was on legendary on halo 1?

I'll take second place for the halo 3 av contest. I don't give a damn. It's ****ing Halo 3.

And for those of you that hate halo, stay the hell out. Let us fanboys drool in our own seperate corner.

Hell yeah man, that's the spirit! Halo 3 will rock, and it will blow you away.

Actually, I noticed something today. The assault rifle might not be a true assault rifle, but more of an AR/BR hybrid. Looky...

assaultbr3dw.th.jpg

It has that barrel at the end, that I don't believe the Halo 1 AR had. I also noticed some weird stuff when watching it in frame by frame, but I'll go put that on the Bungie forums instead ;)

Halo 1 had the most boring single player game of any FPS i've ever played... didn't even bother with halo 2 as i heard it was actually WORSE.. good grief!

I'm in the minority that prefers Halo 2 to Halo 1 in terms of the campaign. The only thing missing for me is the AR, but I find dual wielding plasma pistols actually packs more punch.

I thought Halo was the most overrated game in existence. It took me two days to beat on the normal setting and the levels were too repetative. And don't get me started on the Flood! Then I played with a friend in co-op on a harder setting. That's when I really started taking more of an interest in the game. After reading 'The Fall of Reach,' I couldn't help but love the Haloverse.

Anyone who hasn't read that book yet, fan or not of the games, needs to do themselves a favor and do so.

one is so exited. i also have done the same as Reclaimer.:)

damm, i just hope they don't involve the flood to much. i absolutely hate them. not cos they're hard to kill, its just that they're so annoying and...unoriginal...i think that's the word i'm looking for. meh. Hunter pwns all:) would be ace if you could play as one, or even a grunt:)

Archived