Home

I need help with a model/skin

Kabal Chi'Kai

Basically, what I am in need of (since I am very very new to the whole skin/model thing and dont' have any programs to help **not to mention very intimidated by most of the modelling walkthroughs**) Is to know if there would be someone out there willing to make a model/skin for me for my own personal character. I can send you artistic sketches of the character and color schemes and supply you with all the information you need, even a backstory if you so choose... I just need it done to truly enjoy my JK2 Experience.

If you can help, please e-mail me at: dakkon2003@hotmail.com

Basically, what I am in need of (since I am very very new to the whole skin/model thing and dont' have any programs to help **not to mention very intimidated by most of the modelling walkthroughs**) Is to know if there would be someone out there willing to make a model/skin for me for my own personal character. I can send you artistic sketches of the character and color schemes and supply you with all the information you need, even a backstory if you so choose... I just need it done to truly enjoy my JK2 Experience.

If you can help, please e-mail me at: dakkon2003@hotmail.com

schmoll2.gif

Now now bigemt, unlike the Dsbr forums, we here at the Lucasforums communicate with words, not emoticons.

Kabal Chi`Kai, welcome to the threads my friend.

I too suck at modeling/skinning and such and I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

To tell you the truth you should have posted this message here:

LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Skinning

or

LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Modeling

Though I probably just wasted my time because it'll be moved there any way. Take care and I hope you find what you've been looking for!

Archived