Home

Next Generation Titles

Would you like to see more PC games on next gen consoles such as the 360 or PS3?

The 360 with a keyboard and mouse and EAW would be ace in my oppinion. Especially with XBOX Live which has been proven as a good portal for multiplayer gaming.

While we are on the subject of next gen gaming... any word on a KOTOR3? Would this be limited to Microsoft or now the PS3. Factor 5 has said it is moving from Nintendo to Sony. Could KOTOR shift consoles as well? I hope not.

One game I would like to see is a new star wars based combat flight simuator. The flight battles on Battlefront 2 are good but they could be made longer.

A Jedi Accademy game for the Wii would be sweet with the Wiimote, with the motion sensor and especially now that the thing has an inbuilt speaker.

As I've stated elsewhere, consoles are degrading the state of PC gaming. Just one taking a look at Oblivion will see that the game was dumbed down to appeal to the X360 users, with the interface changes, everything being based around 8 buttons instead of an unlimited number of keyboard choices, no chance of adjusting your sound system (I have EAX 3.0 and don't get to take advantage of it because the X360 has built-in sound and I'm penalized because of that) and the list could go on and on. From Battlefront being not nearly as good as it could have been to a list that is endless in its scope...

If they port the PC games to consoles -later- and don't affect the PC version because of the port, then sure, I'm not above that. Just don't screw over my PC games because you've sold your soul to make more profits on a console.

/endrant

Archived