Home

Units and planets seen in the trailer

the trailer has confirmed my worst fears: The SSD Eclipse will be in the hands of that noobish pirate. how dumb and innacurate from the developpers. i hope that in the campaigns the rebels will bever get to encounter that ship and that i will be captured by the emperor so the story corectly match the dark Empire series

Anyway seen in the trailer were

B Wing

SSD

Virago fighters

Dark troopers

IG 88

Hapes battle cruiser

Eventually Talon Karrde (or was it that unknown pirate lord)

Juggernaught

Honoghr

Selucami

The Maw (which is supposed to be near Kessel... once again there is an unacuracy)

A shame that it appears that the Dreadnaught isnt here

yeah it apears too .. I also made a frame by frame look at the trailer and it appears that not only the population cap for battles have been increased, but it looks like the Venator is in !!

I saw the folowing planets too : Mandalore and Hypori

Though i still persist on saying that they should replace Honoghr's location with Maw's

from the screenshots, theres definitly executor, but it looks like a background object, but in another screen you can definitly start blow it up hardpoint by hardpoint.

Here's what I am finding there:

Shot 1

Executor

New Mon Cal class(maybe just home one)

Pirate ship with weird projectile

Shot 2

Felucia

Tyber Zann or whoever

Pirate troopers

Shot 3

Aforementioned pirate ship and viragos

Shot 4

Felucia

Dark Troopers(either that or the empire has some new super tall troopers)

droidekas

pirate tanks, firing another weird projectile

Shot 5

3-way battle

New blue projectile

Home one is bigger(which is why i think the mon cal in shot 2 is a new class)

New pirate ship firing those orange-yellow projectiles

b-wings

Shot 6

Pirate Heroes(one looks like IG-88)

Shot 7

Observe small home one

ships looked rescaled

that planet doesn't look like endor to me

Shot 8

Pirate airspeeder with new type of laser

Shot 9

Yoda

Boba Fett ground units in addition to the hero

some weird looking hero

new trade routes that can extend into enemy territory(maybe the pirate's victory condition is to get teh yellow glow around everything)

Salucami

Honghor

THe Maw

Felucia

Mandalore

Shot 10

Ig-88

jungle troopers

juggernaut

The IG-2000 was in there, or whatever IG-88's craft was called, I forgot.

The presense of all those Viragos is disturbing. I hope to high heaven that they have them as they are supposed to be, aka MandalMotors StarViper, and not what Kotor2 did, aka calling them "Basilisks."

For those not gifted in the knowledge of Mandalorian warcraft, the "Basilisk" in K2 was not anything close. THIS is a Basilisk War Droid. So any devs reading this, please make sure you name the StarVipers correctly. I'd really not like to hate this expansion pack, because I'm really looking forward to it.

from the screenshots, theres definitly executor, but it looks like a background object, but in another screen you can definitly start blow it up hardpoint by hardpoint.

Here's what I am finding there:

Shot 9

Yoda

Where exactly is yoda. I don't recall seeing him at all.

The presense of all those Viragos is disturbing. I hope to high heaven that they have them as they are supposed to be, aka MandalMotors StarViper, and not what Kotor2 did, aka calling them "Basilisks."...So any devs reading this, please make sure you name the StarVipers correctly. I'd really not like to hate this expansion pack, because I'm really looking forward to it.

Already done. They are refered to as Mandalorian Starviper Fighters in the game.

The Executor is there... I believe the pirate/thug faction is in pursuit of their own Super Star Destroyer starship, something on par with the Executor but possessing a massive beam weapon capability. Probably not a planet-killer, but certainly a ship-killer.

My guess.

Based on that observation, I would not say that the Empire is losing Vader`s flagship. I also have trust in Petroglyph to not screw up anything so fundamental (!).

Based on that observation, I would not say that the Empire is losing Vader`s flagship. I also have trust in Petroglyph to not screw up anything so fundamental (!).

Keep in mind that the screen shots were taken from the E3 demo, and those things are always sped up (you only have a limited amount of time to show a lot of stuff). Also, no balancing was done on any units yet - the ones in the vid are functional but not anywhere close to where they will be in the final product.

Oh and lastly, if the Empire lets Tyber get enough of those new ships onto the battlefield, the Executor will be in trouble :D

Hmm...after re-reading, I guess I misunderstood. No, Tyber does not steal the Executor. That would break canon lore, and we know how many of you feel about that :D

Archived